Status: going for it<3

Assurance

Artificial Intelligence

Image
I had been lying beneath the covers for what felt like an hour, watching Oliver. When I had woken up, I peered from my covers without moving to find him sitting by my windowsill. I had no idea when or how he got here, he had never been to my house before, just my granny's. Unless my my mother let him in, he would have to have known where the spare key was. It was entertaining to watch him to say the least. What took me by surprise was that he was in his pajamas, I mean what looked like pajama pants and a t-shirt. He was flicking his lip ring and bouncing his knee up and down as he studied my room. My room was a fairly nice size and beyond colorful. I had painted the walls nearly every color imaginable in the seventh grade and I love it. The walls were littered with random papers and pictures I liked and all around, it was just the typical teenage girl's room.

"Are you gonna pretend to be sleeping any much longer, I'm getting bored." he said and I slapped my self mentally. Of course he knew I was awake, he was Oliver.

"Close your eyes." Not asking any questions, he closed his eyes and I hopped out of bed. My body was slightly sore from not moving very much, and skipped to my bathroom. I looked at myself in disgust, my eyes were matted with dry tears and eye boogers and my hair was all over the place. I washed my face and brushed my teeth quickly and ran the brush through my hair. One of the perks of my hair was I could just pass the waves off as the 'messy look' any time I wanted to. I walked out and he was fiddling with my tv.

"You look exactly the same." he noted, glancing at me quickly.

"You peeked." I said hopping in my bed, sitting with my back on the headboard towards the tv. It seemed like we were watching a movie.

"You weren't even naked." he mumbled, getting up and settling next to me in my bed. He snuggled into my blankets with me and even went to the extent of putting his arm around my shoulders. I wish I could say this shocked me, but it didn't.

One thing I had learned about Oliver was that he didn't have boundaries.

It kind of made me want to crawl back into my covers when I realized this was all a show for him.

"What are you even doing here?" I asked, maybe coming off a little to strong.

"Figured I hadn't seen you in a few days and you could use some company." he said non-chalantly, and turning the movie on.

"What are we watching?"

"Something called AI, I don't know what it is. American movie Tom won't shut up about. Claims its the best thing since sex." he huffed. "Do you have any more questions love, or should we just sit here and play twenty questions?"

"One more, how did you get the address and get in?" I said laughing and his face fell.

"I called you and your mom answered your phone. Said I was welcome to come over and gave me the address."

"Doesn't sound so bad, she actually wanted you to be here, which is good for my mum." She didn't mind me have company over, but the fact that she went to the extent of inviting him was unusual. I think she just wanted to get me out of my depressing state.

"Oh, I was plenty terrified when she answered. Not too good with mums, especially one's who seem a bit off like yours. Now stop talking before we never watch this movie."

I settled into him as the movie started. I was the worst critic when it came to movies, people didn't like to watch them with me because I was so picky. The movie started off kinda of awkward, a sci-fi flick with the little boy from the Sixth Sense. I couldn't believe how engrossed I was in it within the first few minutes. It was about a little robot boy who just wanted a mother, and ended up dying in the end. He was so sweet and innocent and just died from wanting for so long. I found myself in hysterics by the end of it, not even noticing Oliver was looking at me like I was a baboon.

"Never watching a film with you again if this is how you always react when someone dies." said Oliver, shifting down to a lying position with his head in my lap.

"I don't, but you had to bring the most depressing film ever over here." I sniffled, as my crying started to halt. I was somewhat weary with him in my lap since my shorts barely covered me mid-thigh. He turned away from me and started to fiddle with the edge of my shorts.

"What are you doing tomorrow?" he asked. His warm breath tickled my skin lightly. "And don't lie and say you have shit to do."

Damn.

"I was going to look for a cat. I decided I wanted one." I said, a statement I pulled out of my ass.

"Why?" He huffed, knowing I was pulling a lie. I didn't really feel like doing anything tomorrow, even if it was with Oliver.

"I don't know." His fingers started to guide themselves slightly higher than my shorts.

"What kind?" he asked as I started to run my fingers through his wavy brown hair.

"A fluffy white one."

"Well, we can get you a fluffy white cat another day. I want you to come to my house for a little hang out we're having. My parents will be there, so nothing to crazy." I didn't have time to react to his words because right after they left his mouth, his lips touched the cold skin of my thigh, instantly heating it. My fingers tugged on his hair tightly in pleasure as I sucked my breath in. "What do you say?" he pressed, his words slightly muffled as he pressed his mouth to my skin once more, this time even higher of my leg.

"Yes." I nearly moaned, it was both a statement and an answer.

"Good." he whispered, giving my body one last peck. I couldn't see his face in the darkness as he scooted up towards me. He slipped his arms around my waist and I pulled myself closer to him, resting myself under his head.

What the fuck just happened?

"Stop, I can hear you thinking again. Sleep."
♠ ♠ ♠
im sorry.
got computer refurbished,
i could have just rewrote it,
but i didnt see the point when i had all of this story already written on my hard drive.
i'll post one a day,
unless you want more
:)
comment,
subscribe.
<3