Status: going for it<3

Assurance

OJ

Image

Once again, I found myself at a crossroad with Oliver. I road divided into two different pathways that I saw destruction at the end of both.

Road One: Oliver just liked toying with me. This scenario scared me the most. Maybe Oliver did have some sort of girlfirend and I was just a side entertainment when they weren't together. I still didn't fully understand the situation with the dam at the mall, and I'm pretty sure it was a situation I would remain in the dark about.

Number two seemed like the most far fetched quandry to me.

Road Two: Maybe Oliver did harbor some sort of attraction towards me. Like Charlotte first said, he was the one always coming to me. Maybe he really did like me and I was the one beingover skeptical. If he really did like me, then he had a mighty funny way of showing it.

Both of these roads led me to one main question.

How did I feel about him?

Oliver had forced himself into my life so quickly, that I don't think I ever had time process my own feelings. He had taken my winter break by storm, I hadn't even contacted any one of my usual friends. Surely, there was a natural attraction there, hormonal in some cases like last night, but I needed more than that from myself. Was I ready to learn to love Oliver?

"Your thinking woke me up." murmmered, Oliver next to me, interrupting my thoughts. He rolled over, releasing me from his grasp and looked over at the clock. I hadn't realized we had slept in until ten.

"I'm starving." he grumbled into the pillow next to me.

"Wait here!" I chimed. I emerged from my sea of blankets and sprang from my bed. My feet padded against the floor, as I exited the room and bound for the kitchen. I took an empty fruit backet from the counter and threw a bag of cinnamon bagels in, along with some cream cheese. I took out a half-filled carton of orange juice and a couple of cups and threw them in there too. I unplugged the toaster and set it on the basket also, and made my way to my room just as I heard my mother's room door opening.

"Does your mum know I'm here right now?" he said before attacking me for food.

"I don't think so, no one ever really sleeps over, they usually just stay late." I said, pouring orange juice. "So what's the plan for today?" I questioned. He put his finger up, as he inhaled the bagel.

"Well, I'm going to continue to eat this five star meal with you, then head on the the store to pick up some more things, then go home and help set up, then get mighty sexy if I do say myself, then come pick you up at around eight." he said, before grasping another bagel. I started to laugh and he shook his hair on me, resting his head on my shoulder.

"You're a riot." I stated simply.

"You're a lion."

"That makes no sense."

"Yes it does."

======================================
At exactly 7:57 Oliver was at my door, dressed in his usual painted on jeans and obscene t-shirt. I was shivered in my wear of tights, a t-shirt and an oversized cardigan.

"You're early." I stated, pulling the door closed behind me.

"And you're late, it's not summer anymore love." he said right before scooping me up in his arms.

"Oliver! Put Me Down!" I wailed, as he made his way to his car. "Seriously! Put Me Down!"

"Stop, squirming! Don't want your pretty little shoes wet from the snow, do you?" he said looking at me seriously.

Boy had a point.

I stopped moving as he slipped me gently in the passenger seat of his car, then getting in himself.

"Thank you." I said quietly, as he drove."

"No problem." he whispered, mostly to himself as he focused intently on the road.

I was nervous for tonight, mostly just anxious. I love how Oliver and I took baby steps in terms of getting to know each other. It seemed like going to his house party mind of well be jumping into the ocean.

I fidgeted slightly in my seat as he drove in the somewhat uncomfortable silence. The radio blared loud music, I couldn't even decipher the words that were being said. I had been in the area we were driving in, it was somewhat close to my school and made me wonder if Oliver had gone there the whole time and I had just never noticed.

"Sorry, I don't talk much while I drive. I try to be as aware as possible." he said, as we pulled up to a fairly large house. He pulled in the driveway and he cut the engine.

"Are you ready for this?" he smirked.

"No." I said simply. I sat back in my seat and closed my eyes. Oliver's hand covered mine and he just held it for a second.

"Ready or not, we're going in." he said getting out of the car. I still sat back in my seat as he came around, and grasped my hips tightly.

"Out you come love." he said, as body went limp and he carried me once more to his doorstep.

"I don't want tooooo..." I dragged out, looking up at him. He saw the apprehension in my face and sighed. He turned and held my shoulders, looking me in the eye.

"You'll be fine, half the people in here are already drunk anyways. I'll be by your side the whole time." he said before placing his lips to my forehead.

This night was destined for disaster.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry it took forever and a half
thanks for all the comments :)