Not Quite What Was Expected

Filling in Some Spaces

“Morning Albus! Morning Scor- woah… what did you do you your hair!?” Rose asked. She smiled at Scorpius’ new look.

“What? Don’t like it?” Scorpius asked, patting his freshly waxed spikes.

“No, no, I like it! It’s really cool!” Rose giggled.

“Why does everyone giggle?” Scorpius asked, slightly exasperated. He rolled his eyes and stalked off towards the Great Hall.

“Let’s go,” Albus said to Rose, the two of them laughing and following after Scorpius.

After a filling breakfast, Jacob, Rose, Albus and Scorpius headed to Transfiguration class. Double period.

“UGH! That was a boring class, I think, the idea of ‘school’ in magic school in finally kicking in,” Scorpius sighed. Albus smiled at him. He felt the bore too. The day dragged by, the only thing both Albus and Scorpius looked forward to, was seeing Rachel at the Quidditch field for their first practice session after the holidays.

“We’ll see you later Rose, we’ve got to get to Quidditch practice!” Albus smiled and waved. He and Scorpius walked off towards the field.
♠ ♠ ♠
ahhh.. i know i haven't updated in ages!! >< really sorry..
this is a little filler...
just to let you all know i'm still here.. and still writing!

xoxoxox

that's for 20 subscribers!!!! ^ ^