Glades and Playgrounds

Chapter XVI;

I was so ready for this.

I let out the smallest moan into his ear, which was right next to my mouth as he was kissing my neck, and he moved his arms up from where they had been hugging my chest out to meet my hands. He took them in his, and he brought my arms up over my head, where he held them still. I found this even more exciting since it was leaving the rest of my body helpless, and making it impossible for me to defend myself. I don’t know why, but it turned me on. –Which he could probably tell by the way the button of my jeans was about to fly off. Not that I was alone. He had a pretty impressive tent in his pants himself…

He pulled away from our heated kiss, leaving us both panting, and released my arms just to take off his shirt. I seized the chance of momentary freedom and buttoned up his jeans, but as I got to his zipper, his shirt was off and he caught my arms and pressed them up over my head again. I giggled excitingly as he, instead of simply kissing my lips or neck; he went lower to kiss my chest. Usually, I’m extremely ticklish, but this… this just felt nice.

I arched my back up as he went even lower, kissing down my stomach and over my bellybutton. This made it a problem for him to keep my hands over my head, so after kissing each of my protruding ribs, he went back up to my face. But instead of starting to kiss me, he simply looked at me, studying my face. It felt strange, having his eyes scanning my face like this, since you don’t really do that unless it’s a joke, you know; to stare at someone to annoy them. But what Gerard did, I can’t even say. It was more then just looking, yet it was less than trying to figure out every secret I could possibly have. I looked back though, into his hazel eyes, and smiled.

“I’ve never felt like this before…” he whispered, he kept eye contact with me, which I found strong of him; he also managed to say it without blushing.
I couldn’t even hear it without blushing.
His lips gently skimmed over my cheek for a second, closing his eyes, before he once again looked into mine. I guess he was waiting for an answer, which I wasn’t gonna deny him, or he just enjoyed looking at me.

“Me neither,” I whispered back and Gerard smiled, or more grinned, down at me. Once again he let go of my arms, this time so he could pull up the covers over us. Grinning wickedly, he leaned down and gently pecked my lips.

-

As he snaked his tongue into my mouth again, I felt this strange feeling in the pit of my stomach. At first, I thought it had been excitement, which it partly was, but realized there was a lot of nervousness involved as well. I knew we weren’t about to have sex, God, we’d barely seen each other naked… Not that I was scared of a simple hand job either. Just nervous. Really nervous.

But excited.

God, I sound like a girl.

Although my pants were already half way down my thighs, his hands hadn’t been anywhere near my crotch. I guess he was scared I’d freak on him like the night at Bert’s house- insert embarrassed feelings here at the memory- so as his hand came close, I placed my own hand upon his and brought it to my crotch, a small smirk adorning my face. Where I got my courage from, I’ve no idea.

He shook ever so gently with laughter, breathing straight into my ear with his nose since the tip of it was pretty much inside it as he was kissing the end of my cheekbone. His warm hand cupped itself over my crotch, massaging it, and I slowly felt how the excitement was taking over my body, pressing the nervousness away. I felt light-headed, and everything only got even more amazing as his hand slowly crept under my boxers. I turned my head to face him, and he stopped kissing my cheekbone and instead went for my lips.

After a couple of agonizingly slow seconds, his hand was finally pumping my now fully erected dick. I had really thought I’d be blushing like hell at this point, and be just extremely nervous and fuck everything up, but I felt strangely good… Like I was born to do it. Okay, not born to be jerked off, that’s an exaggeration, and it sounds way too perverted, but at least I was comfortable about it.
As his hand continued to stroke me, his thumb was rubbing over my slit, and I had to break away from our kiss to get enough air, only to immediately breathe it out. I put my forehead against his cheek, closed my eyes, but his hand, the free one, cupped my face and lifted up my head up slightly. His strokes got firmer, he pumped harder and harder, and I could no longer stay silent.

“Oh…” I moaned and closed my eyes, breathing hard, “Oh, fuck…”

I wrapped my arms around his neck, and slowly started to thrust into his hand, making my body rock against his. My dick was throbbing painfully, like a second heart, and I was so desperate for more physical contact I could die. I pressed my naked chest against his warm one, and I had to bow my head down slightly as he started kissing my shoulder, gently biting on the sensitive skin right under my ear. It felt so good I could’ve screamed, though it probably would’ve ruined the moment. “Oh my fucking God, Gerard…”

His mouth moved away from my neck, over to my mouth, down to my chin and I tilted my head back so he could kiss down my throat and over my Adam’s apple. My hips were moving back and forth so fast I was basically fucking his hand, but he didn’t seem to mind as he only went harder. The guy had some pretty amazing hands… And fingers. He was touching me in places I didn’t even know could feel so good. Sure, I had jerked off before, this was way better, and a hell of a lot more exciting.

His thumb had once again went back to slit, where it was now smearing my pre-come all over the head of my dick, making me moan even harder. Our chests were rising and sinking so fast, and I could really feel his heart beating through his skin as his hand skilfully slowly brought me to my orgasm.
His touch was so hard that I could barely breathe anymore, my eyelids started to flicker shut, my hips furiously thrusting into his hand, and hearing him moaning in my ear wasn’t making anything less intense.

“Frankie- ohhh… oh-“

A warm, pleasant feeling was building up in the pit of my stomach, telling me I’d come any second. Gerard sensed it as my body stiffened, and he frantically stroked me so hard it almost hurt as he sloppily kissed my lips, and I kissed back the best I could. Seconds later, with a low, hard moan, I finally came, the hot liquid spraying straight into Gerard’s hand.

My lungs would explode any second, along with my heart, that was how fast they were beating. Slowly, the realization crept up on me of what had just happened, what I’d just experienced. Gerard giggled a girly giggle in my ear, and it made me smile so wide my mouth actually hurt. I couldn’t, just couldn’t believe it; how good it had felt, how, there’s no word for how it had felt, it had just been… I don’t know.

“What are you gigglin’ at?” I asked softly, giggling myself as my eyes came in contact with his.

“Nothing…” he said with a smile as he cleaned up his hand on the hem of the sheet. Suddenly the door opened and in came Mikey, carrying at least three books in his arms. My body stiffened, and I silently thanked Gerard for pulling the covers over us, as Mikey’s eyes darted from Gerard, to me, back to Gerard, and back to me before he simply rolled his eyes.

“Gross, guys” he announced before walking into the bedroom, shutting the door behind him with his foot. “I would give you some privacy right now, but I need to use the computer for a sec.”

“Mikey,” Gerard said slowly, “Out”

“But-“

“Out”

Mikey pouted for a second at his brother, probably to get some compassion, but when it didn’t work, his face changed into a smirk.

“Mom…!” he called and my eyes nearly bulged out of my skull. Gerard seemed to get the same reaction. He jumped up from the bed- Mikey squealed as he had thought Gerard was naked under the covers- and within two seconds, his arm was around Mikey’s neck in a strangling position.

“Never mind!” Mikey called out to his mother and Gerard let go of him, patting his head.

“Good boy. Now, out!” he pointed at the door demandingly and Mikey, after giving his brother a rather hard punch on the arm, ran out. With a sigh, he turned to look at me and a smile crept up on his face, “I’m really sorry, I’ll beat him up later, he-“

“Don’t worry about it” I assured him, finding their brotherly antics pretty amusing, “Maybe I should go”

Tell me I should stay.
Tell me I should stay.
Tell me I should stay.
Tell me I should stay…