Glades and Playgrounds

Chapter XXVIII;

Keep the faith.

Mikey was sitting next to the front door when we arrived, knees brought up to his chest and thanks to the shadows surrounding him, he looked like a lonely emo kid. As we approached him and the front door, he got up on his slender legs and looked at us, smiling.

“Hi!”

Not the reaction I had been waiting for, seeing as it was 6.35pm and Mikey had probably been sitting here since six.

“Where were you guys?” he asked as Gerard unlocked the door.

“Stupid carnival,” Gerard explained. I found it quite funny that he was using the word ‘stupid’, when he had wanted to ride every ride there was. It hit me a second later that this was probably just an act he was putting up: tough guys don’t like carnivals.

“Did you have fun with Alicia?” I smirked; I asked mostly to bring the subject up, knowing Gerard would tease his little brother regardless of what Mikey said.

Mikey gave me a nasty look, “Yes.”

“Yeah?” I said, “So… what did you do?”

When Gerard looked away to hang up his coat, Mikey gave me the finger and I smiled sweetly at him.

“Nothing.”

“Nothing?” finally Gerard was responding, “That doesn’t sound fun.”

Mikey didn’t answer, just went into the living room and when I saw Gerard going into the bathroom, I followed Mikey. I sat down with him on the cream coloured couch.

“So seriously, what did you do?” I asked. He looked around the room and after making sure Gerard wasn’t around, he realized that I really wanted to know.

“Nothing special, really,” he said, though his facial expression became dreamy, “But, you know… I… Just being around her, it’s like… Haven’t you felt that with Gerard?”

“That you just wanna be around them, day and night?”

“Yeah…” he said slowly, “It’s like… it doesn’t matter what I do with her. I can sit on a chair and stare at her, and it can still be perfect, you know?”

I nodded, “Yeah… but please tell me that’s not all you did today. Because if you did, you’ve totally freaked her out.”

He laughed and threw one of the matching cream coloured pillows at me, “No! We… uh, we kissed. And talked.”

“All day? Wow…”

“Not all day… We went out on a walk, and-“

Oh my gosh, that is so sweet!” Both Mikey and I jumped in our seats at the shrill mocked girlish voice of Gerard. “Kodak moment!”

Mikey moaned, his back hitting the backrest of the couch and he crossed his arms. It wasn’t the first time I felt sympathy for Mikey, for having an older brother like Gerard.

“Sorry, Mikes. Just had to,” Gerard said, smiling at his brother’s sullenness. “Anyone up for a movie?”

Without waiting for us to reply, he put in the DVD in the TV, then flopped down on the couch next to me.

“What movie?” Mikey asked.

“The one mom bought for us. Disturbia. Can you get the chips in the kitchen, Mikes?”

“Sure,” Mikey said and I looked at Gerard.

“At least one of you is being nice…”

“I am nice,” Gerard laughed, “But someone’s gotta teach him that age means power. At least in this house.”

I laughed and kissed his cheek, “You and your brain…”

Grinning, he moved closer and put his face in the crook of my neck, breathing out hot air through his nose onto my skin. I giggled at the tickling sensation, arched my head back so he’d stop. Mikey was still in the kitchen, I could hear him move around bowls and glasses. Gerard obviously heard it as he was looking in the kitchen’s direction then at me.

“When are your parents coming home?”

“Tomorrow, around nine or ten.”

“Pm?”

“Am.”

“So I can’t stay over tonight then?”

Gerard pursed his lips and looked to the side of him, faking an innocent face, “Well… You could be out of here by eight?”

I smiled broadly at the thought of sharing bed with Gerard one more time, and my smile seemed to be the only answer I had to go give him. He smiled back happily, lay down on the couch and pressed himself against the back support in the couch so I could lie next to him.

-

Mikey went to bed only a mere hour later, claiming he was tired, though I suspected he wanted to go and call Alicia. He had been text-messaging her throughout the whole movie. Gerard hadn’t changed position; he was still lying behind me with his arm draped across my chest and his nose buried into my hair. Kudos to him, I hadn’t showered in three days. Occasionally, he’d brush my hair back, setting it behind my ear and other times he’d press his lips against my skin, probably thinking that I didn’t notice it.

“Are you awake?” he whispered as lowly as he could as not to wake me if I would’ve been asleep.

“Mm, yeah,” I answered, whispering myself out of no particular reason and twisted my head back, “Why?”

I could see the blue TV screen light reflecting in his eyes and all the wrinkles in his face seemed more noticeable because of the shadows.

“Jus’ checkin’,” he mumbled, sounding not to far away from falling asleep himself, so I turned around again to look at the TV screen. My hand that had been resting against the couch got company by his hand, his slightly calloused fingers entwining with my own.

It was very simple. It was something he had done thousands of times before, but right there, in that moment, a strong feeling of affection washed over me. It was so simple yet hard to explain, but right there in their dark living room where we bathed in TV lights, hand in hand, I fell in love with him. And I fell hard.

His thin eyelids were closed, his mouth almost unnoticeably agape and had a look of total serenity etched across his features. His hair was combed back like the dudes in Grease was except from one very thin streak that had escaped from behind his ear. I turned around a bit more, lying on my back and lifted my hand up to put it back behind his ear. My fingertip grazed very gently over his cheek and his previous serene face broke.

“Mmh…?” he moaned questioningly, wrinkling his eyebrows. I smiled, biting my lip and traced his nose bridge up to his forehead where I nestled my hand into his hair, combing it backwards even more.

“Mm-what?” he sleepily opened one of his eyes, then the next. “Oh…”

I smiled and pressed my lips against him, tasting the sourcream and onion taste from the chips he had eaten.

“Mm-no, I smell like garlic-“ he mumbled, trying to turn his face away, but I placed a hand on his cheek and forced him to kiss back. “-and so do you…”

“Oh, sorry,” I chuckled, pulling away. He looked confused for a moment, like he just realized what exactly he was turning down and then grinned sheepishly.

Smiling, I gently pressed my lips against his again, feeling their warmth radiate onto my own, and I had to tilt my head a little not to squish our noses together. As I pulled away only a second later, his eyes were wide open, both surprised and tired, and from what I could tell, happy. I pecked his lips again, though a bit longer just to wake him up a little. The hands that had been linked together by him just a minute ago remained together as I smoothly got on top of him, chest to chest and thighs to thighs. He put his free hand behind my neck, putting weight on my head so he could reach my lips with his own.

After a slow kiss I mumbled, “Thought you were tired…”

“I was,” was the answer I got before we kissed again, this time a real kiss. He didn’t really leave me any time to catch my breath before the next kiss was started, and soon enough we were non-stop kissing, tongue and lips slowly massaging tongue and lips. My free hand cupped his shin to gain control as his snaked around my waist and gripped onto my hipbone, effectively holding down my body. I didn’t exactly know what was happening, but it was like I didn’t really need to know. My brain had shut off like so many times before when with Gerard, but this time I wasn’t struggling to analyze.

It was just tongue against tongue, lips against lips, his chest rising up against my own, breathing hard. I wanted this more than I had ever wanted anything, more than I had wanted it back at the glade, and my heart seemed to beat twice as hard as my shirt hit the floor. My topless torso was soon attacked by his hands, his fingernails sometimes grazing my back when I would pull away too long from our kisses to catch my breath. But I was so dizzy; my head was spinning so fast, but not because of the lack of air, but of excitement and arousal. I silently begged him not to see this as just another make-out session, I prayed that he felt what I felt.

He lifted up our entwined hands and pressed them in between our bodies, me having to arch my back up. The intense kissing stopped for a few seconds as he slid both of our hands down his stomach, pressing my palm against him. As my hand was cupping his crotch, his breathing became very uneven and he tilted his head back, pressing it into the pillow underneath his head. I took the opportunity to kiss his exposed neck as I enjoyed the sounds spilling from his mouth straight into my ear. He was breathing even harder than before.

“Take-“ he started, his voice nothing but a low mumble, but as I hadn’t known he was gonna start talking, I had given my his crotch a light squeeze, giving him a few seconds of pleasure. I laughed quietly at this, at his lack of control. “Take- take ‘em off.”

His eager hands came down to his crotch, meeting mine, as they fumbled with the button of his jeans. In a second they were off, and so was I as I had to move so he could get them off in the first place. He hadn’t been wearing any underwear, so all he was wearing was his shirt and socks. I had seen him naked a few times before, but it was different this time. Everything was. The socks were on the floor pretty quickly as well, but his shirt stayed on.

I got on top of him again, and he placed his hands on my hips, smiling. I smiled back and lay down next to him, putting a hand on his cheek to force his face closer to mine and kissed him. Soon I could no longer feel what was his and what was mine as we were lying so close. His palms were pressing against my shirtless back, my hands on either side of his face and our tongues didn’t have the time to take it easy. We had gone from slow kisses to horny sloppy ones, our tongues dancing outside of our mouths.

He was rock hard, I could feel his cock pressing straight into my thigh. It both scared me and excited me. I didn’t let my doubts be visible though. I laid down next to him, resting my head on his shoulder and looked down at our bodies, at how perfect his hand looked when it was placed on my stomach and how his erection seemed to beg to be touched. As my fingers closed around it, he inhaled so hard I could see his ribcage clearer than I’ve ever seen it, bones protruding through his skin. He turned his head to the side, making his lips press against my forehead, and he whispered something I couldn’t hear. I didn’t care though, I knew he had said something beautiful. I moved my hand down a bit and let my fingers gently massage his sac and his whole body jerked violently. I knew I was going too slow, but in the moment of seriousness it was fun to see him squirm.

“You’re fucking driving me crazy,” he mumbled breathlessly, mocking annoyance and guided my hand back up to his erection. With my hand under his, he started jerking himself off. He moved our hands faster and faster until I saw his eyelids flutter shut and I ripped my hand away from his grasp. He let out some sort of whimper and placed his hand on his lower stomach, breathing as if he had just run a marathon but as he saw me taking off my jeans, he stopped sulking and helped me throw the pants onto the floor. My underwear hit the floor shortly after. “Come,” he whispered, placing his hand on my cheek and guided my face to his.

He kissed me so passionately my body practically just sunk down on top of his. Several minutes passed and all I could think about was the amazing feeling in my stomach. His hand then gently cupped my ass, caressing and squeezing it hard enough for me to break away from the kiss just to fully enjoy it. His thumb was getting dangerously close to my hole, and when it was only a centimetre away, he pressed his forehead against mine, looking me straight into the eyes. As if he didn’t really want to ask me verbally if it was okay. I looked back into his eyes but had to close them once his thumb was pressing just above my hole, and I exhaled sharply. Like some sort of confirmation, I kissed him and felt him divide my but cheeks with his right hand as his left index finger went inside of me. I was practically screaming inside of my head as another finger came inside of me, mixed feelings flaring up. It hurt, it felt fucking weird to think that his fingers were in my ass, it felt good to know what we were about to do, it felt right, I felt scared, insecure, then pleasure, and pleasure, and pleasure. Then suddenly my heart stopped. Mikey was upstairs.

“Mikey,” I hissed into Gerard’s ear, but he just twisted his fingers into an unpleasant angle.

“Don’t worry…” he groaned, “Don’t think about him, he’s… don’t worry…”

And his fingers twisted into yet another painful angle. And then another. Then he pulled them out completely, only to shove them back in again. Oh God how sorry I felt for all those porn actors who has to endure this. He pulled out his fingers again, but inside of plunging them back in, he leant over the edge of the couch, grabbed his jeans and started rummaging around in his pockets. After retrieving a condom from his jeans, he let his fingers gently slip out of me and then opened the condom.

“Do you wanna… you know… put it on?” Gerard asked shakily, his body shuddering. I bit my lower lip and took the condom.

“On you?”

He closed his eyes and nodded, guiding my hand to his cock and at the same time leaned his head forward to kiss me. As the condom was covering the tip of his erection, his tongue pressed itself inside of my mouth and I felt his whole body shudder even more violently. I pressed the condom further down and his free hand snaked itself around the back of my neck.

Once it was properly on, he laid down on his side, spooning me and wrapped his left arm and leg around my now shaking body. I felt his erection press against my ass, just below my hole and I pressed myself against him. I had read about how it felt good to stimulate the anus and all that shit, but I never thought it would feel this good, and he wasn’t even inside of me yet. He started to move rhythmically against me and a few moments later, the tip of his erection was inside of me. This wasn’t as pleasant but it was bearable; though it got worse and worse as more of him got inside of me. It was like pressing something way too big into something way too small, like there was this ring of muscles that wouldn’t relax.

He let out an “Ah-!” in falsetto once almost all of him was inside of me, and he slowly pulled himself out, shallow breaths hitting my neck. I was relieved that he didn’t ask me anything in that moment, because I would’ve screamed stop and told him to fuck off and stay away from my ass.

Yeah, so, anal sex kinda hurt.

In and out. It hurt when he went in, but it hurt even more when he was pulling himself out. It was burning, and my muscles were protesting violently. The only thing that kept me silent was that I knew he was enjoying this. Every time he’d pull in, he’d exhale sharply in my ear and his rhythm became faster and faster.

“Is it-“ he mumbled, “Is it good?”

‘No, you’re terrible in bed’.

“It hurts,” I grunted.

“Still?”

He sounded impatient. Well, sorry for not letting you go all porn star on me and fuck the living daylight out of my ass.

“Ye- ah!” As he had been adjusting his body, his body had jerked up, making him go deeper inside of me than before, but instead of pain I felt this small spark in the pit of my stomach. He registrated my exclamation and pressed himself deeper.

“Does that hurt too much?” he panted and I whimpered out a ‘no’. It really didn’t, but the pain wasn’t all gone and I knew it wouldn’t disappear either. His palm caressed my lower stomach, making it all feel a little bit better and I put my hand over his. I was barely erected anymore, the pain and nervousness had been making it hard for me to enjoy the situation, but as the pain now slowly subsided, pleasure washing over me like small waves, and the fact that Gerard’s hand was two inches away from my crotch made my cock spring to life. He continued with his thrusts and it felt better by each time. When his hand had moved down to my lower stomach to my crotch, things really started to heat up. At least for me, he had been enjoying this whole thing from the start. He started touching the head of my erection with his fingers, applying pressure and stroking the sensitive skin gently, and then, encouraged by the sounds I was making, he began to jerk me off properly.

“I-“ he choked out in my ear, “F-fuck-“ and then it all stopped. He was breathing so hard I wouldn’t be surprised if his lungs would come spilling out of his mouth, and he leaned his head against my shoulder without a word. Seconds later, he started pulling out of me and I realized what had happened; he had already ejaculated. I was probably supposed to feel disappointed, but the truth is that anal sex hurt a lot more than I thought, and I couldn’t help to be just a little relieved that it was over. “F-fuck, I… Sorry-“

With much difficulty thanks to my upset rear muscles, I turned around in the cramped couch to face him. He wouldn’t look me in the eye, instead looked down at my chest. This was probably the worst thing that could happen to him during sex, except for not getting it up at all, and it wouldn’t take a genius to tell that he was embarrassed. Though despite the pain, nervousness and his little accident, I was so happy we had done it. It didn’t matter that our first time had been on their couch, or that I’d never be able to use terms like “What crawled up your ass and died?” without wincing ever again, or that it had been over so fast, I was just so happy that we had done it, and even though my cock was pounding and throbbing like mad, I was at least emotionally satisfied.

After a long silence, he finally looked up, sheepishly smiling and eyes sparkling. “Heh…” he said nervously, “Disappointed?”

I scooted closer so he’d be able to feel my erection against his thigh, “Is that a good enough answer?”

“Wish I could’ve finished it…” he mumbled and brought his hand down to my crotch. I bit my lip and looked at him.

“Well…” I said with a content sigh let my hand joined his, where it was absentmindedly, almost shyly in a way, touching my erection. He laughed at my childishly excited face and I felt his hand abandoning its gentle touch and instead wrapped his fingers around my base. “Harder,” I whispered, “I need to… Just-“

He silenced me with a kiss and began to move his hand up and down my throbbing cock, and I felt that it wasn’t up till now that I was gonna be able to enjoy this night to full extend. Moaning gently into his mouth, I moved closer to him and he put his arm underneath my neck so I could use it was a pillow. It was way easier for me to kiss him that way, and it didn’t take long until we were kissing so deeply he forgot what his hand was supposed to do. He brought his hand up to my face to stroke my cheek, and sure, it was cute, but it was more needed a little further down.

“Gerrd…” I mumbled, trying to say his name which was kinda hard as my bottom lip was trapped between his lips. He pretended like he didn’t hear me and kissed me so passionately I almost forgot my frustration. I felt him tug gently at my hair, and then he broke away to kiss my neck.

Abruptly, he stopped kissing me and broke away; sitting up in the couch, then I had to hold back a gasp as his wet mouth closed around my length. “Oh f-!“

I heard, and felt, him giggle softly which made hot air hit my sensitive skin and I spread my legs wider. His hands were on my inner thighs, right where the thigh met the crotch, and he was doing the most amazing things with them, stroking and massaging while his head bobbed up and down. I could barely lie still; I kept pressing the back of my head down in the pillow or spread my legs even wider. For what seemed like an eternity, but really only were a couple of seconds, he pulled away, leaving my cock coated with his saliva and throbbing more violently than ever before. Then, it was like fireworks of pleasure had went off inside of me as he bent down and lazily dragged his tongue over my slit. I moaned and took a handful of his hair, wanting nothing more than for him to take in all of me in his mouth and just suck and lick as hard as he could. Instead, he started sucking on my head, making all these amazing sounds as he sucked harder and harder. I could’ve exploded right then and there. Then he stopped again, just for a second, to look up at me through his fringe that had fallen in front of his face before he finally took all of me in. I gasped and bucked my hips up, forcing him to deep throat me and as I felt his throat close around my head, I knew I wouldn’t last longer. The white sperm exploded out of me, and I felt like I was slipping into a coma once the orgasm was over. I didn’t even notice when Gerard tried to help me up of the couch.

“Come on,” he said softly, “Let’s get to bed, yeah?”

“Mm,” I mumbled and half heartedly tried to put on my underwear, and my soggy brain wondered why we couldn’t just sleep downstairs in the couch.

“Frank?”

“Yeah?” I looked at Gerard where he stood next to me in his boxers and t-shirt. I had managed to ruffle up his hair thoroughly.

“Nothing,” with his jeans in his left hand, he placed his free hand on the small of my back, leading me towards the stairs. It hurt like a bitch to walk up the stairs, but I refused to show Gerard I was in pain and just kept walking, still with his hand on my back. As we reached his bedroom, he put his index finger over his lips and then pointed at Mikey, who was sleeping with his mouth open. Gerard threw his jeans on the floor, and I did the same. Just as I was about to climb into his bed, he grabbed my arm and gently made me turn around.

“Hey…” he mumbled and softly pressed his lips against mine. He had some white stuff on his bottom lip, and I had a pretty good idea what it was. I didn’t tell him, though; it was kind of a nice feeling to see it, like a confirmation of what we’d done. “I…”

“Yeah?” I ushered and wrapped my arms around his neck. “What?”

“I… Tonight was…” he started, then sighed as he was too tired to form a good sentence.

“I know,” I said, making sure to kiss the white spot on his lip, “It was.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Please forgive me.

I’m sorry about the crappy sex, but I must’ve re-written this at least 5 times. That’s 4 times too much, that’s why it’s so… rushed. And romantic sex is really boring to write…