Status: Done!

Weasleys' Wizard Wheezes and Whatnot

One

George’s POV:

Fred and I were sitting in the living room, just waiting. That’s almost all we’d been doing this whole month.

Every couple minutes, I would get up and go to the window.

“George, ol chap,” Fred laughed, “you need to calm down. They’ll be here soon.”

“I know, I know,” I said impatiently.

I couldn’t help being impatient, I hadn’t seen her for a month. I hadn’t even talked to her, Fred and I weren’t allowed any sort of communication to Hogwarts after we were grounded.

She had sent us a few letters, telling us of what had happened after we left and everything.

I sighed and sat back down “Where are they?”

Fred chuckled and shook his head at me.

Normal POV:

When, we reached the platform, we saw Mr. and Mrs. Weasley waiting to greet us.

“I was almost certain Fred and George would be here.” I muttered to no one in particular.

I didn't know what had happened to them after they left, they hadn't even written me. I guess I would have to ask Mrs. Weasley.

She, of course, hugged us all, practically crushing me to death in the process.

And then she said, mostly to me I’m guessing, “Fred and George are grounded for the summer after leaving school without graduating, and for setting off those fireworks. But they’re waiting back home for all of you.”

I didn't even have to ask afterall.

I smiled and we set off towards the Burrow. We couldn’t use floo powder because the network had been closed after the arrival of Death Eaters at the ministry, so we were taking Mr. Weasley’s car. And yes, there were five of us crammed in the back. Luckily, none of us were actually that big, Ron and I were just taller and had to scrunch our legs up, but it wasn’t too bad a drive.

Almost the exact same moment that we pulled into the drive, the front door burst open and two lanky red heads came running out.

I grinned as I hopped out of the car just as George reached it. He hugged me, lifting me off the ground and spinning me around. He kissed me when he set me down. Fred came up then, and I hugged him.

“I missed you guys!” I said when I let go.

“Of course you did” Fred said, ruffling my hair while George put an arm around my waist.

“And of course we missed you too” George said and I kissed his cheek.

After everyone had greeted each other and everything was moved in, Fred, George, and I ended up in their room talking about everything that had happened.

“We were so upset when we found out we missed the epic Death Eater battle” Fred was saying.

“We didn’t even find out right away because we didn’t come here first, we went to celebrate, then when we did get here, Mum and Dad were gone.” George explained.

“Off to the ministry, but of course we didn’t know that at the time” Fred added.

“We didn’t know anything about it until they got back.”

“Well, it was so scary.” I told them. “But a little bit thrilling at the same time.” I grinned.

“Oh man, I can’t believe we missed it!” Fred fell back onto his bed.

“Oh, and then we were going to write you but Mum grounded us and wouldn’t let us leave the yard, let alone have any sort of communication with anyone.” George said.

“That’s alright. I mean, it was weird, not having you guys there, but I feel like you would have been too busy trying to protect me, and this way, I got to actually do something.” I smiled at them.

Fred rolled his eyes “We let you do stuff”

“As long as we know you’re perfectly safe, you can do whatever you want” George said.

I laughed “You see! I know you guys have the best intentions, but I’m really not completely helpless.”

“We know that” George said.

“It’s just in our nature as guys to protect the lovely ladies we care about” Fred grinned.

I rolled my eyes but smiled anyways.
♠ ♠ ♠
Woohoo! HP6 was so great! Ok, so it was disappointing compared to the book, but come on, it's Harry Potter! lol
Here's the first installment of my sequel, hope you like it.
Thanks for all the comments on the first part!
(: