Status: Done!

Weasleys' Wizard Wheezes and Whatnot

Two

That night, we all decided to have a bonfire down by the lake behind their house. It was a little bit of a hike, but we went down there a lot during summers.

So we were all sitting around the fire, when Fred suddenly decides he needs to go swimming.

“Do you even have a swimsuit on?” Ron asks.

“Nope!” Fred yells, pulling his shirt off as he runs towards the water.

“Oh geez” Ginny says, putting her hand over her eyes.

Fred jumps into the water with just his boxers on, then pops back up and yells “Come on! The water’s great!”

I laugh as I see Hermione roll her eyes.

George gets up from beside me, saying “What the hell” and jumps into the water in his boxers as well.

Ron looks at Harry and shrugs before getting up and pulling off his shirt. Then I stand up and Herms gives me her ‘Are you crazy?’ look, I just wink at her and kick off my flip-flops.

I pull off my tank top and shorts as I walk over to a large tree by the water’s edge. When I get to it, I hoist myself up onto a branch and climb a bit till I’m on a branch that hangs out over the water. I walk out onto it, and I know by now everyone is looking at me.

I hear “Ron, stop drooling!” right before I dive into the water in my underwear.

I come back up and Fred says “George, you’re girlfriend’s insane... I love it!”

I laugh and swim over to where they are. Harry and Ginny follow shortly after, but no amount of coaxing will get Herms to budge. She opts to sit by the edge and tell us how we’re all going to get sick if we stay in the water too long. Too bad we don’t really listen to her.

Fred had just gotten into a really intense splash fight with Ron when George took my wrist and pulled me away from everybody else.

He pulled me against him and said “This look is really working for you”

“Oh yeah?” I smirked.

“Oh yeah. It’s really working for me too.” He smirked back, looking me up and down.

I splashed him a bit and he feigned shock.

“Hey! I don’t see why that was necessary”

“Oh but it was”

Then I swam away from him. Suddenly, he popped up in front of me and grabbed me by the waist.

“Hey! That’s cheating!” I yelled, laughing slightly.

“No, it’s not cheating. I’m allowed to use magic, I’m of age.”

I pouted “But I’m not, so it’s not fair.”

“Aww, do you want me to make it up to you?” he mimicked my pout.

I nodded. He leaned down and pressed his lips against mine. The kiss was gentle and sweet and I smiled when he pulled back.

“Hey George” I said.

“Yes?” he asked.

“I love you” I said looking up into his eyes.

He smiled and said “I love you too and I missed you like crazy” before kissing me passionately and wrapping his arms around me.

I laughed when he lifted me before kissing me once more and setting me back down on the sand.

“I missed you too.”

He kissed my forehead before I put my arms around him and laid my head on his chest.

“Hey lovebirds!” Fred called. “Mother Dearest, aka Hermione, says we need to go back now”

We groaned loudly so Herms would hear, but got out anyways.

We all put our clothes back on over our wet undergarments, since there was really nothing else we could do and put out the fire before making our way back to the house.

George slung an arm around my shoulders as we walked back and Fred began singing a hiking song. Or, at least, what he thought a hiking song should sound like, although I really couldn’t tell you what kind of song it was.

Mrs. Weasley was cleaning up the kitchen when we all clambered back in.

“What happened to you?” she asked.

“Went swimming” Ron said simply.

She raised an eyebrow and George and I pointed to Fred.

“Hey!” he said when he noticed. “Just cause it was my idea doesn’t mean you had to follow.”

She shook her head at us and we all went upstairs to change.
♠ ♠ ♠
Short, but sweet...and extremely random.
I've been doing research on HP6 because I don't know how I'm going to write that part yet. I don't have time to re-read it, but maybe I'll skim it. The only problem is it's mostly about Harry and Dumbledore's adventures, right? So I'm still working on it. Ideas? Once I get going on that, I'll be able to update much more frequently.
Comments!