Status: Done!

Weasleys' Wizard Wheezes and Whatnot

Twenty-One

Normal POV:

The next morning, I woke up a little confused. I looked around for a second, then George came out of the bathroom with just a towel around his waist. I didn’t realize I was staring until he cleared his throat.

“Sorry, what?” I said, looking up at his face.

He smirked slightly and said, “Were you checking me out?”

“No” I smiled.

He came and leaned over me, making me fall back on my elbows, “I think you were”

“Maybe I was, but you like it anyways”

He smiled and leaned in farther to kiss me. My hand went to his hair and I kissed back. He climbed onto the bed over top of me and my hand slid down his neck to his chest.

“I may have to take another shower” he said against my lips.

“You mean a cold one?” I laughed.

He chuckled and kissed me once more before getting up.

“Well you’ll have to wait cause it’s my turn” I said, hopping out of bed.

“Or I could join you” he smirked.

I ran my hands down his chest and looked up at him, smirking too.

“You’d like that wouldn’t you?”

“So much”

“Too bad” I grinned and went to the bathroom.

“Goddamn tease” I heard him groan before I shut the door.

I spent the day hanging out with the two of them before Fred left for Angelina’s. He left early in the afternoon, and now it was evening. George and I were just sitting on the couch, talking.

“Was it nice to see your parents?” he was asking.

“Yeah, I mean, I haven’t been going home often because I’m always at your house or here now”

“You like staying with us though right? I don’t want to keep you from seeing your parents”

“Of course I do! I love staying with you guys”

“Good, cause I love having you here” he leaned over and kissed me.

I smiled and quickly reattached my lips to his. It only escalated from there and soon I had moved to straddle his lap, my arms around his neck. With my legs on either side of him, it was hard to conceal the state of things between his legs.

“I’m sorry Caroline,” he said, half laughing, “I can’t help it, you may have to move”

“I don’t want you to help it,” I said. “I don’t want to move”

I kissed his jaw and down his neck.

“Do you mean - ?”

“Mhmm” I murmured.

I moved my hands to the edge of his shirt and pulled it over his head. Then I kissed down his chest a bit as his hands went under my shirt. He slid it off and pulled my lips back to his.

“Wait,” I said, stopping suddenly.

“I’m sorry,” he said, “too fast?”

“No, no, it’s not that,” I smiled slightly. “I have a surprise for you, come into the bedroom in like two minutes”

George’s POV:

I watched Caroline run into my bedroom, trying to calm my pounding heart. Already she had me all worked up. And what kind of surprise was she talking about? I heard her rummaging for something in her trunk, then shut the bathroom door. I went into the bedroom and took off my jeans, sitting on the edge of the bed in just my boxers.

I was staring at the ground when I heard the bathroom door open again. When I looked up, my jaw dropped. She was standing there looking incredibly sexy, running her hand through her hair in a way that I don’t think she realized was also incredibly sexy.

“Damn” I muttered.

As I continued to stare at her, she blushed and bit her lip.

“You like it?” she asked.

“Like it? I – wow” was all I could say.

She smiled and came closer to stand in front of me. I ran my hands down her sides to her hips.

“When did you get this?” I finally asked.

“Christmas present from Hermione and Ginny actually,” she said, laughing slightly. “It was kind of a joke, but that doesn’t mean I can’t use it.”

“I’m going to have to remember to thank them” I said, standing up.

I pulled her to me and kissed her gently. It soon became much more passionate and I grabbed my wand from my jeans on the floor next to me, to close the door and turn off the lights. Then I went back to kissing her and I kissed down her neck to her collarbone as I removed her bra and then I slid her underwear over her hips slowly. The room was dark now except for the moon shining in the window. In the white moonlight, her skin looked so smooth and perfect, like porcelain, incredibly beautiful and fragile. My eyes followed my hands down her body. With my hands on her hips, I pulled her closer to me again. I felt her fingertips travel down my stomach to the edge of my boxers and she slipped her first two fingers inside the waistband. Her touch gave me goosebumps. She slid my boxers down and let them drop to the floor, then her eyes went up my body back to my face.

Suddenly, she kissed me hard, wrapping her arms around my neck and pressing herself against me. That was all I needed. I turned quickly, laying her on the bed, and she slid farther up it. I followed, never leaving her lips. I began going down her neck and I kissed every part of her body I could reach from our angle.

Normal POV:

We were both already a little breathless when he looked into my eyes and said, “Are you ready?”

“Yes” I said quietly.

I knew I was now. My heart was racing. I wanted him and only him.

“Are you sure you want to?” he asked.

I nodded and said “I love you”

He smiled “I love you too”

He drank a potion that I hadn’t been paying enough attention to see where it came from and kissed my lips once more. Then he bit my neck at the same time he entered me, so as to distract from the pain below. I gasped and made a small whimpering sound. He moved slowly at first, but after a little while I got used to it and it felt good. He had stopped biting and was now just kissing and murmuring things against my neck. When I moaned his name, I felt him smile against my skin. I arched against him, moving my hips with his and he moaned low by my ear. Every movement felt incredible and I was making sounds I didn’t even know I could make. By the look on George’s face, he was quite enjoying the sounds I made and the situation itself. I gasped and moaned his name again loudly and I could feel him smiling as he kissed me deeply. Then, he collapsed in bed next to me, both of us breathing heavily. Eventually, my heart rate returned to a fairly normal pace.

“Wow” he said.

I turned to look at him. “You’re amazing”

“At sex or just in general?” he smirked.

I pretended to think about it, then smiled “Both, really”

He wrapped his arms around me and pulled me closer “You’re pretty amazing too.”

I laid my head on his chest and he ran his hand through my hair. I heard him sigh contentedly and whisper “I love you” before I fell asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
can you say finally? and nobody even walked in on them lol

This is for Lady_Plague_6661, whose comment that they should have massive sex before she leaves because George needs it, made me laugh. Mostly because I agreed and was planning it out before I even read your comment. haha

Mucho gracias to commenters/readers!