Status: Done!

Weasleys' Wizard Wheezes and Whatnot

Forty

“Why can’t I go?”

“It’s too dangerous!”

George and I had been arguing about this for a while now, but it wasn’t until today that we got into an actual fight over it. It was towards the end of summer now and we were in his and Fred’s room at the Burrow. The plan where I stayed with them over the summer only lasted about a month. Mostly because Mrs. Weasley got really paranoid after listening in on some Order meetings and insisted that we all stay here instead. She let Fred and George go back and forth to work, but she made me stay here all the time. Members of the Order and everything were staying here now. They were planning how to break Harry out of his aunt and uncle’s house without Death Eaters or the Ministry finding him.

“You know I can handle it! I’ve always been able to take care of myself! Why should I be the only one not helping?!”

“I don’t want you there fighting off Death Eaters! We’re hoping nothing will happen, but what if it does? You can’t be out there, and you won’t be the only one because Ginny’s not going either”

“Ginny can’t legally do magic outside school! I can! I know how to fight; I’ve fought Death Eaters before! I want to help.”

“I can’t let you.”

I groaned in frustration.

“Caroline, listen to me” he grabbed my shoulders and his eyes were desperate. “I can’t let you. If anything happened to you, I don’t know what I’d do. Please, please just stay here where you’re safe. Please.”

I stared back at him, and then said quietly “What about you?”

His eyebrows knitted together for a second.

“What about you George? How do you expect me to sit here and wait, not knowing what’s happening? What if something happened to you? What would I do?”

“Nothing will happen to me.”

“You don’t know that.”

“I promise that I will come back.”

“Promise that you’ll come back alive.”

“I promise that I will come back alive.”

“Thank you.”

George’s POV:

Caroline walked out of my room then and I let out a sigh of relief, sitting on my bed. Why did she have to make this so hard? Couldn’t she just listen sometimes and not want to go off fighting guys twice her size with no problem using terrible curses on anyone who got in their way? Of course, I loved that she was practically fearless, and usually rash, and incredibly stubborn, but it made me worry more than I wanted to.
♠ ♠ ♠
So I decided the best way to keep this interesting was to move it right along
Lots will be happening because I'm getting into events from the 7th book now

Comments would be lovely (:

Oh, and sorry to anyone else I promised Fred to, I probably said that to like 10 people, but I tend to forget things like that, so so sorry, just use your imagination and pretend it's actually you haha or I could make Fred a pimp and you can all date him!