Status: Done!

Weasleys' Wizard Wheezes and Whatnot

Epilogue Part 2

“Daddy! It’s too heavy” 11-year old Rory panted behind her trunk.

“Okay, baby girl, hop on” George bent down in front of her and she hopped onto his back, giggling.

He pulled the trunk after him. We were almost to the platform.

“Come on, Colin” I said, holding my hand out to my 8-year old son. “Hurry up Luke!”

Colin grabbed my hand, still looking around in wonder. Luke stopped staring at a Muggle man in a suit and came running up. Growing up in Diagon Alley and the Burrow, they weren’t used to all of this. Finally, we reached Platforms 9 and 10.

“Here we are” George said.

“I don’t see it, Dad, I only see 9 and 10” Freddy said, his eyebrows scrunched up.

“All you have to do is run at that wall right there” he pointed at a wall.

“George,” I scolded, “Don’t tell your son to run into a solid brick wall. You know that’s not the right one”

He laughed, “Sorry, I wasn’t actually going to let him.”

“This one, Fred, run through the wall between platforms 9 and 10.” I said, leaning down by him.

He looked up at me, then at the wall skeptically.

“Here, Freddy, want me to show you?” George asked.

He nodded.

“Alright, hold on Rory!”

George ran at the wall, Lorelei shrieking and holding onto him. Then, he disappeared right through it.

“Whoa” Fred said, “Cool!”

I laughed as he pushed his cart and ran head on at the wall, also going right through.

“Mum, can I go too?”

“I wanna do it!” Luke exclaimed.

“Of course, we have to say goodbye, don’t we? You want to go first Luke?”

“Yeah!” he ran at the wall, and I followed right after with Colin.

Now they were all looking up at the giant, scarlet train in front of us, spewing steam so that we could hardly make out the people around us.

George started loading their trunks onto the train.

“Mummy?”

“Yes, honey?”

Lorelei looked frightened now, “Will you write to us?”

“Of course, Rory. All the time, every day if you want.”

She smiled and I said, “What about you Freddy?”

He scrunched up his nose, “Not every day, kids probably don’t get letters from their Mums every day.”

“Don’t worry, I’ll write every day,” I grinned and he gave me a scowl that looked so much like Fred’s it made me want to laugh and cry at the same time.

“Alright, you’re all set,” George said, coming back over. “You ready?”

“Yeah!” Freddy said enthusiastically and George chuckled, ruffling his hair.

Fred gave his father a quick hug, and then George hugged Rory, kissing the top of her head, “Be good, baby girl”

I knelt down and hugged both of them to me, kissing their cheeks, “Oh, I’ll miss you two. Be good, and know that I love you”

“Love you too Mum” Rory said.

“Love you too,” Freddy mumbled, wiping his cheek with his sleeve.

I smiled, letting them go and they both bounded onto the train.

“Make us proud!” George called, grinning.

I stood back up and waved to them as the train gave a whistle, then started slowly forward a few seconds later.

George put his arm around my shoulders and we watched as the train started down the tracks.

“Well, now what are we going to do?” I asked.

“Let’s go home and make more babies”

“George” I laughed.

“What? We’re out two kids now, it’ll be too quiet”

“It will be rather quiet, but we still have Luke and Colin”

“Only for a few more years”

“When they go to school, I’ll buy you a dog”

He laughed and I laid my head on his shoulder. I sighed as I watched the very end of the train finally disappear. George squeezed my shoulder.

“They’re going to be alright”

“I know they are” I said, smiling up at him. “They’re Weasleys, they’ll be just fine”
♠ ♠ ♠
(sidenote: Luke is named after her father, Colin is named after Colin Creevey because he was adorable and i was sad when he died)

oh, it's over )':

I had fun writing this story, I hope you all enjoyed it (:


a little bit of Fred and George for ya
when i bought the HP5 soundtrack, this song was on repeat for the longest time (: