Walls

Have A Little Faith In me

It’s been a week since she left Warped Tour, and Sara was anxious, not to mention scared, to see Alex again. All the boys knew of her situation, so when she said goodbye, they all understood. Although Rian was very concerned, but after some persuading, he allowed Sara to go back home.

Sara had just received the results from the doctors two days ago. It was confirmed. She was pregnant. Alex was right. But he didn’t know yet. She hadn’t of talked to any of the guys since she found out. She wanted Alex to be the first to know. The last day of tour was yesterday, meaning they would be coming home today. And Alex was expected to come by Sara’s apartment at any moment now.

Sara had never been this nervous in her life time. How would she tell him? How would he react? Again with the questions. There was a knock on the door, making Sara jump a bit. She walked to the door and opened it. Once she saw Alex holding a bouquet of flowers, she felt herself smile, and calm down a bit.

“Hi Alex.”

“Hey, umm, these are for you,” he stumbled with his words as he held out the flowers.

“Thank you, they’re beautiful. Come in,” she smiled stepping aside to allow him in. She closed the door after him, before walking into the kitchen to put the flowers in some water.

She walked back into the living room, to see Alex sitting there nervously fidgeting with his hands. If only she knew why he was worried so much. He scooted over, so she could sit beside him.

Sara opened her mouth to say something, but Alex put his hand out to stop her. “Wait, before you tell me, I want to say something first. You know that I love you more then anything. And this past week has given me a lot of time to think. Whether you’re pregnant or not, I still want to spend my life with you.” He quickly fumbled, taking out a small box from his jeans pocket. He opened it, of course revealing a ring. “Will you marry?”

Asking her to marry him, was like putting his life on the line. He was expecting her to say yes, then they lived happily ever after, but her reaction was far from what he thought it would be.

“Marry you?” she shouted getting up, making Alex’s smile falter. Her head was spinning, wondering where that came from. One minute she found out she was pregnant which would make her life and Alex’s life change drastically, and the next he proposes? Her mind was about to explode. “Isn’t that moving a bit too fast?”

“Not if we’re in love,” he said standing up so he could face her with a broken look on his face. “Sara-”

“This isn’t how it’s suppose to go,” she replied with her voice breaking, and taking a few steps back. “I’m suppose to finish college, become a teacher. You’re suppose to tour all around the world and make music. We’re suppose to date for a really long time before getting married. And then we’re suppose to start a family, not the other way around!” she cried.

Seeing her so lost and confused made Alex start to tear up. And Alex never cried. Soon Sara was in Alex’s arms, as she cried her worries about the future out. “I’m sorry, Alex. It’s just that, being pregnant is driving me crazy.”

“Wait, so you’re pregnant?” he asked anxiously.

“Yeah, I am.”

“Oh my god,” he whispered, with a huge grin creeping on his face. “I’m gonna be a father!” He sat back down on the couch to brace himself. He couldn’t begin to explain the amount of joy he was feeling right now.

“So, you’re okay with it?” she asked smiling a bit herself.

“Of course I am!” he answered excitedly. He hugged Sara tightly, but made sure not to squish her. He pulled away and held both of her hands. Looking into her eyes, he said, “I know it’s going to be rough sometimes, but no matter what, I will love this child and be there for him.”

“Or her,” she reminded him giggling.

“Right, her,” he chuckled. Sighing happily, he gazed into his love’s eyes. All of this seemed so surreal. “Um…about the marriage thing,” he brought up unsurely.

She smiled softly at him. “Alex, I would love to marry you. Sorry if I made it seem like I didn’t. I was just having a panic attack,” she laughed slightly.

He laughed along with her, before kidding her sweetly. Smiling, they both put their hands over Sara’s stomach.

“Can you believe it?” Sara asked astonished. “I have a little human being goring inside of me. It’s insane.”

“I know. And can you believe that I helped make it? What are you gonna name him or her? Oh, does this mean we have to get a house together? Who’s going to be the baby’s guardian? Can I teach it to play guitar?” Alex babbled excitedly like a child.

Sara laughed lovingly, glad that he was so excited for this. “Relax Alex. Why don’t we take everyone out to dinner, and tell them the good news. Then we could figure everything out.”

He smiled proudly, and happy that things were finally looking up. He was with the girl of his dreams, about to get married and have a baby. Things couldn‘t be more perfect. “Sounds like a plan.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Title Credit - I'll Run by The Cab

THE END! This is the last chapter for this story. Buttttt, I will be posting the sequel in just a few :D And like always, please comment and tell me what you think =] 10 Stars! You guys rock!! =D Love you all <3