Walls

You Got So Much Love In You

Later that night, after a lot of argument, the guys forced Sara to go out and celebrate. She walked into her closet, and just put on a pair of black jeans and a Cobra Starship t-shirt, not in the mood to dress up.

The guys all went back to their places to get ready for tonight. They all agreed to meet her my place at 9 pm. It was now 8:00. They were all going in her car, because they planned on getting drunk. And Sara, not being of age to drink, was appointed the designated driver of this evening.

She heard a knock at my door and looked through the peep hole to make sure it wasn’t some psycho path or druggie. But it wasn’t. It was Alex. This immediately brought a smile to her face. She opened the door and let him in.

“Hey Alex. You look nice,” she complimented him. He was wearing a black button up shirt, with his sleeves rolled up to his elbows, revealing the skeleton tattoo on his forearm, and black skinny jeans that weren’t too tight on him.

He smiled warmly at her. “Thanks, you too. But aren’t you a bit dressed down? I mean, we are going to a club after all.”

“I know, but I’m just not in the mood to dress up,” she told him pouting.

“Awe, but Sara. You love dressing up,” he reminded her with a sad smile.

“Yeah, but that’s when I had a reason to,” she said bitterly. “Now that Drake is gone-”

“Drake is an ass,” Alex spoke up, his voice full of hatred.

She looked up at him surprised. It was rare to see Alex so mad.

He stood in front of her and took a hold of her face in his hands. They looked into each others eyes not once breaking eye contact. “Drake is worthless. His name is not even worth mentioning. I know you Sara. And I know the real you is dying to live again. So if not for yourself. For me? Please?”

Sara looked into his eyes, almost speechless. How is that Alex was able to see right through her? He knew her better than she knew herself. He gave her his puppy dog face that was just so irresistible. She sighed deeply, but smiled. Alex could always make her feel better.

“Fine Gaskarth. But only because you pulled out that face,” she said, trying her best to hold back her huge grin that was threatening to escape.

“Hell yeah!” he shouted excitedly like a kid.

She shook her head and headed towards her room with Alex tagging along. “What are you doing here anyway? You’re like an hour early.”

“Well, I just wanted to spend some time with you,” he told her truthfully. “The guys were hogging you this morning, so I wanted my turn.”

She laughed. “Okay, well you can help me pick out my outfit then,” she said cheerfully.

Alex grinned sheepishly. “Sweet.”

She went into her little walk in closet which had a curtain covering it, while Alex went and sat on the spinny chair by Sara’s computer desk. “Weeeee,” he giggled excitedly while spinning himself around.

While Sara was changing in her closet, she could hear Alex giggling. “Don’t have too much fun now. You don’t wanna be dizzy when you start drinking!”

“Huh?” he asked and stopped spinning. When he did, he groaned and held his palm to his forehead. “Fuck,” he cursed. “My head.”

Sara giggled. “Told you so.” She pulled the curtain back and stepped out revealing her outfit.

Once again, Alex tried his best not to gawk at her. She was wearing a white skirt, and a black spaghetti top, that showed off her curves. Definitely sexy. Alex was about to tell her it was perfect, but then he remembered they were going to a club. And there would be tons of guys who would try to get with her. So, he lied.

“It’s nice, but maybe a bit too much for a club.”

She scrunched up her face. “Well, okay. If you say so.”

This continued on for the next little while. The only difference; they were having fun. Sara mixed and matched her clothes, choosing outrageous, yet funny outfits. She would model them for Alex, who would act like he was a judge. The had an awesome time.

Then they realized that it was nearing nine, and the guys would be here at any second. So she picked out something to wear, and stepped out of the closet once again. It was a black halter top, with a black beaded necklace, a black and white checkered skirt that fit tightly around the waist, and black flats.

“So what do you think?” she asked hoping this would be the one.

It took Alex’s breath away, making him only able to say one word. “Perfect.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Song Credit - So Much Love by The Rocket Summer

So...I would really like to know your thoughts on the story. Even if it's just constructive criticsm.

Please and thanks =]