Sequel: Say You Remember Me

Say You Love Me Damon Salvatore

Dear Damon Salvatore

It was just a matter of pride. That's all it was. I was walking back to my car, in the rain, because of my stupid pride. Juliet had gone with her boyfriend and Steph had offered me a ride, even though I knew she had a doctor's appointment, and I kindly declined. Now I was, once again, soaking wet.
I think I was actually doing okay....Until a Ferrari pulled up to where I was walking on the side of the road. I glanced over. Just a glance. I wasn't so bad off. The rain was cooling me hot. But then, when the drops of water hit my skin, I swear it sizzled.
The door to the Ferrari opened, with Damon demanding, "Get in."
I stifled the urge to run. "No," I kept walking.
Damon followed me, the door to his car still open. I hope there's so much rain water in there right now.....
"C'mon, you're soaked," Damon argued.
"Thanks, I hadn't realized."
The car suddenly was pulled right in front of me and I just enough time to react and stop before my feet would have gone underneath the tires.
Furious, I glared at Damon with pure hatred as he got out of the car towards me. "Jeeze, way to win a girl over! Just stop the damn car wherever you please--hey, let go of me!"
Damon had lifted me by my waist with ease, depositing me in the passenger's seat of the Ferrari. "Satisfied?"
I started to get out, but he slammed the door shut. I was going to get out as soon as he left the door but, by the time I blinked, he was beside me in the driver's seat.
"How did you....?"
He gave me a wolfish smirk as he put the Ferrari in drive. I clutched the side of the door nervously. "Slow down--damnit!" He almost collided with another car. "Damon!"
"What?" he looked at me as he talked, still driving like a maniac. "I know what I'm doing."
"Uh, right--eyes on the road!" I was going to piss my pants. "I'm getting out of this car."
Damon laughed mockingly. "No, you're not."
"Yes, I am! You are crazy!"
"Thanks for the compliment," Damon chuckled.
He really was crazy. Even though I didn't know him, I somehow knew he was insane. Besides, I had never been this verbal with anyone in God knows how long!
"Tell you what," Damon started. "You tell me your name and I'll send you on your merry way. Deal?"
I stared at him, mouth hung open dumbly. "Are. You. Serious? All this idiocy for me freaking name?!"
Again, Damon gave me a wolfish smirk. "You got it."
"OH!" I slammed on the invisible brake just as a car pulled in front of us. And I would do anything to get out of this crazy person's car. "OKAY, OKAY! MY NAME'S OLIVIA, NOW STOP THE CAR!"
"Olivia What?"
"What?"
Damon sped up.
"Jesus Christ, what is your problem!" I screamed. If I gave him my last name, he would hunt me down till the ends of the earth. I just knew, somehow. "Ashwern! Olivia Ashwern!"
The car stopped abruptly and I was severely thankful I had my seatbelt on. I was panting heavily, staring ahead at our phantom accident. I think I had pissed my pants. Good. I hope the stain in his seat will never go away and let it stink something awful.
"Thank you for all your cooperation," Damon said with mock pleasantness. "Sure you don't need a ride anywhere?"
I undid the seatbelt with haste. "Nope," I thrust open the door, slamming it hard enough to break the windows.
"Nice try," Damon chuckled.
I glared at him. "Take care, jackass!" And stormed away.
God damnit! As much as I wanted his car to reek and stain, I think my pants were doing the exact same. I surely had pissed myself. How embarrassing. And I still had to walk to my car! Hey, if you had been in that car with that maniac, you would have pissed too!
Muttering colorful words under my breath, I pulled out my cell from my back pocket. I was glad to realize it wasn't completely drenched with relief. So I called Jerry, the owner of the car company, and had him tow my car back in.
It wasn't that far from my house. I just prayed Crazy Ass Damon Salvatore wasn't stalking me. God, what was his problem anyway? Why did he have to go after the one girl in school that wasn't dying for his number? And, as much as I wanted him off my back, I couldn't force myself to act all in love with him. That would be....degrading as all get out.
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

The first thing I did when I reached my house was take a shower. Then I called Steph and Juliet, warning them to stay away from Italian Stallion.
"Why?" Juliet whined.
"Because he's crazy, that's why," I told her all of what happened.
"You should be flattered!" she gushed.
I sighed, rubbing my temples. "You're insane too. I'm hanging up."
"Liv, just listen--" I hung up.
As you might have already guessed, I wasn't in the mood to listen. So, like a crack addicted whore, I turned to my Book.
There are three new people at our school. Elena Something, her boyfriend, I assume anyway, (whose name I did not catch), and Damon Salvatore. Don't forget this name, now, because I have a God awful feeling I'll be seeing more of him now that he's forced my name out of me. Don't ask. All I know is that at first I thought he was just rude and arrogant, but now I realize he's literally insane. Again, don't ask, I'm too fired up to explain.
In any case, I've decided not to go to prom next week, much to Jewel's and Steph's disappointment. Yeah, even Steph is going.
Ah, shit, the principle's home. No doubt she's heard about my almost screaming match with Damon this morning. I think that's the most attention I've drawn in years; and most of everyone was watching the Italian.
Anyway, I have to go to the principle's office (the kitchen).
Goodbye!
Liv

I shoved the book back under my bed. I know such a good hiding place. I just didn't even care.
"Rachel! Rachel!" Helen called from across the hall.
Oh, right, I forgot to mention. My middle name is Olivia, but I've been called Olivia by everyone since I was a year old. Except by my mother. She still called me Rachel, but really only when I was in trouble.
I dare say I was in trouble.
"What were you thinking? Making a scene like that!" Helen scolded for the millionth time after I had reached the kitchen.
I could smell her dinner burning, but every time I tried speaking, she'd say, "Don't talk back to me, young lady!" with a vehemence I couldn’t quite comprehend.
"Well? Haven't you anything to say for yourself?"
Oh, so now I could talk? This was getting confusing. I opened my mouth.
"I don't want to hear it!" Helen shouted.
I sighed, managing, somehow, not to roll my eyes.
"I want you to go straight to the Salvatore's house and apologize," Helen defended.
I had kept it pretty well under control. Up until now. I snapped. "Apologize?! To him? But he was harassing me!"
"You will apologize. And you will do it now."
My mouth dropped. "Now? Are you crazy? There is no way I am going to apologize now!"
"NOW!"
I smiled smugly after a thought. "My car's in the shop." Helen would never let me drive her car.
The principle mimicked my smug grin.
So here I was, driving the enormous SUV to the address Helen had given me. I guess personal information didn't apply to the principle's.
I hope I get lost.
But, as luck had it, I didn't. Now I found myself standing in the doorway of the boardinghouse. I sighed and knocked on the door. Mrs. Flowers, the very old, so I had heard, owner of the boarding house.
"Can I help you?" she asked.
I swallowed hard, forcing myself to say the reluctant words. "Is Damon Salvatore here?"
"No, only Stefan Salvatore," Mrs. Flowers said.
Oh, someone loves me! "Okay, thanks anyway."
"Do you want to come in and speak with Stefan?"
I shook my head politely. "No, thanks. Bye."
I hurried back to the SUV, only to find, with utter dismay, Damon leaning against the driver's door.
"I have to say, I didn't expect you here," he said mysteriously.
I ground my teeth together. "I was forced to come here by the principle. She wanted me to apologize about the spat in the hallway earlier today at school."
Damon grinned mischievously. "So, apologize."
I sighed, trying to calm myself down. "Sorry," I mumbled.
"Come again?"
"I said I'm sorry!" I said louder.
"There, now, that's better."
I walked over to the SUV. "Okay, I apologized. I'm leaving." Damon didn't move. "Do you mind?"
He smirked wolfishly.
"Could you please move?" I said impatiently.
Damon moved slightly.
"Oh, you're real cute."
"Well, I should hope so," he chuckled arrogantly.
I narrowed my eyes and shook my head in disgust. "You're unbelievable."
"Oh, so now I'm unbelievably cute. That's flattering."
I felt like shoving him away, but suppressed the more than tempting urge. I got the impression Damon didn't liked being shoved around, especially by girls.
He sighed, after a long moment of eyeing me, and got fully out of my way. "I guess I'll see you in the morning."
"Regrettably," I mumbled, thrusting open the door and backing out of the driveway hastily.

Unfortunately, this wasn't this last encounter I was to have with Dear Damon Salvatore.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is all for today