Damned If I Do Ya

2

There was not a more electric feeling then Alex Gaskarth's hands running over my bare skin. It was the only thing I'd wanted more then anything in the world. He seemed to know just the feel of his skin on mine would drive me insane.

Alex's hands worked their way down my torso to the rim of my jeans. He took off my belt and slowly pulled my jeans down.
"Tighty whites? Really Jack?" He asked as he grabbed my crotch through my underware.

A smirk spread across his face as I gasped and tried my hardest not to moan. "You fucking tease," I growled, a small moan slipping out no matter how hard I tried to hold it in.

He grinned as he pushed me down onto the bed, "I try my very best."

I closed my eyes and felt my hips buck involuntarily. He knew just how to make my body scream for more.

He smirked, ripping my underwear off with his teeth and growled softly. I moaned and threaded my fingers through his hair, trying as hard as possible to stay calm.

"I Love you Jack," Alex whispered against my skin. He ran his hands along my legs teasing me.

"I love you too Alex. Please take me. I'll make it worth your while."

He grinned and kissed down my torso leaving a trail of short sparks along my skin. "Oh really will you?"

"Yes I will. I promise. Just please. Take me. I've been waiting since we first started touring for this."

Alex paused for a minute taking in the information I'd unwillingly given him. "I've been waiting since the moment I met you Jack."

The next twenty minutes were a blur of passion that left the two of us breathless and begging for more.

Alex's arms wrapped around me and pulled me close to him. Our bodies melted together.

"I love you Jack Barakat."
"I love you too Alexander William Gaskarth."
♠ ♠ ♠
I kind of skipped the sex. I suck at sex scenes ><