A Dream Come True

chapter 1

"I hate the first day back"
"Meh, doesn't everybody?" Beth replied
"Hmm, so wotcha have first period?"
"Ummm, eurrgh, math, you?"
"Drama, yay!! I'm so glad I didn't listen to you guys when you said taking drama was stupid! Jack!! come on, we have drama!"
"YaY!"
"Well see ya Beth"
"See ya"
Jack and I walked down the hall together and turned down the steps to make our way over to the drama block.well here goes another suckish year I thought to myself as we sat down on the wall next to Candice and waited for our drama teacher to arrive, she was late as usual, she was pretty cool for a teacher really, I mean one year she asked us why we bothered coming in to school and said it was pointless being there that day, and another time she caught a few of us down the shop when we were supposed to be in lessons and didn't mind, she just said make sure we go back and she'd pretend she hadn't seen us.
"Hey canz"
"Hey Lis, Jack. guess what?!?!?!?!"She yelled excitedly and started bouncing around next to us.
"What?" I asked interested in what she had to say, Jack just stared blankly at her.
"There's a rumor going around that zac efron is going to be running a stage school in Cardiff, and is going to pick 5 girls and 5 boys who attend it to audition be in his new movie!! I love him, Lis, me and you have to go!! your always saying how hot you think he is as link larkin in hairspray, please?" She pleaded with me.
"Canz I'd love to, you know I would, but the only way that's going to happen is if miss Michael's recommends us, and that's not going to happen ever! because we always forget trainers drama books and diary's."
"Still, will you come if we can?"
"of coarse"
"Why does this not amuse me in the least?"Jack asked.
"Because you don't think that zac efron is hot!"Candice replied.
Just then miss Michael's walked over to the drama block and lead us inside the big cold studio.It seemed bigger than I remembered, we changed into our trainers and sat in a circle with the other kids in our new class.