You Had Me Wishing We Were Something

25

Image

"Are you ignoring me again?"I asked John a little annoyed as I was driving us home. John hadn't said one word to me since we left my school. He didn't even put up a fight about me driving. He just got in the car and didn't say anything

"I don't ignore you"He said with a sigh.

I just rolled my eyes. As if

"You said talking while you drive distracts you"He said softly.

"Yeah"I said softly and then that was the end of the conversation

~
As soon as I pulled in the driveway John decided to speak

"I don't know if you're spending today with Eric, but if your not, we can hangout if you want"

"I'm actually not spending today with him. He went somewhere with his family. So yes, we should definitely hangout"I smiled "But first I have homework that you're more then welcome to help me with"

"Alright"He smiled and we got out of the car.
~

"John, shut up, you're no help"I laughed as I playfully shook my head.

"I'm not the best in math. Sue me"He laughed.

"Let me finish this in silence, that way I actually finish. I'm in the mood to watch a movie. So, go make popcorn or something to distract yourself"I laughed

"Fine"He smiled as he got up from the floor and left the living room.

We were sitting on the living room floor doing my homework. Well I was doing my homework. Every time John helped me, he gave me the wrong answer. I knew it was wrong because he had no idea what he was doing and eventually he just started giving me random numbers.

About ten minutes later I finished. I sighed in relief and closed my textbook and pushed my homework to the side under the coffee table

"John"I yelled.

"Yeah?"I heard him yell back.

"It doesn't take that long to make popcorn"I yelled back as I got up off the floor and started walking to the kitchen.

"I had a problem"He said back as I was almost at the kitchen

"Oh my god! What is this smell?!"I yelled as I immediately plugged my nose and entered the kitchen

"I think I put it in for to long"John answered as I saw him putting the popcorn bag, that was now black into the garbage.

"I'm opening the door"I said as I walked over to the sliding glass door and pulled it open, breathing in the fresh air.

"How do you not know how long to make popcorn for?"I chuckled as I walked over to him

"I don't usually make the popcorn. Other people do"He mumbled as he grabbed another package of popcorn out of the box.

"It stinks in here"I laughed "You're so fucking stupid"

"Do you know how long to put this in for?"He asked rolling his eyes

"As a matter of fact I do"I said as I took the package of popcorn out of his hands and walked over to the microwave

I put the popcorn in the microwave.

"Look"I said to John with a laugh"See this button that says popcorn? Press it"I laughed.

"I didn't see that"He mumbled.

"Its okay. Buy hey, you learned something new today"

He just playfully rolled his eyes. "So what are we watching?"

"P.S. I love you" I said simply as I leaned against the counter waiting for the popcorn

"No. Thats a chick flick. And I don't own that movie"

"Well then its a great thing I do. Its in my room. Ill go get it. Do you think you're capable of taking out the popcorn and putting it in a bowl"I giggled.

"Yes"He said with a sigh.

"Great" I said as I walked around him and went to grab the movie.

~~

"That went down my shirt!"I laughed as I tried to fetch the popcorn out of my shirt. Halfway through the movie, John was obviously bored and decided to throw the popcorn instead of eating it, and eventually we just started throwing popcorn at each other.

"Well maybe you shouldn't wear such low cut shirts"He replied

I rolled my eyes"Fuck you John"I said as I took the popcorn out of my shirt and tossed it on the coffee table.

"I don't mind you wearing shirts like that, as long as you don't wear them in public, or around anyone else"He said simply

"Not this again"I whined as I took a hand full of popcorn and threw it at him.

"Hey"He laughed."I'm just saying. I don't feel comfortable with you dressing so revealing around anyone thats not me"

"Oh so I can only dress like this around you?"I asked rolling my eyes

"Yes. I mean its not like I haven't seen you without your clothes. It doesn't matter to me how revealing you dress because Ive seen it all already"

I let out a scream and then threw more popcorn at him. John just laughed.

"Its true"He laughed

I just huffed and crossed my arms across my chest and sat back against the couch and watched the movie. Not even realizing how far along it was. I missed like a good percentage of it.

"Awe, don't get mad"He said as he moved closer to me and put his arm around my shoulders.

"Jerk"I mumbled as I refused to look at him.

"I'm sorry"He laughed

"No you aren't"I said as I still stared straight ahead.

"I think I am"He said and then all of a sudden I burst out laughing

"Stop tickling me!"I laughed and pretty much screamed.

This had to be my favorite day so far.

~~

I made sure I woke up like an hour early. I had to say goodbye to John. I didn't want him to go at all. Thats to be expected.

I walked into our joined bathroom, already dressed and ready for school, just had to put in my contacts.

As I walked in I realized John was in there. "Hey"He smiled

"Hi"I yawned covering my mouth so it came out a mumble

"You're up earlier"He commented

"I had to say goodbye to you. Duh"I laughed

John just smiled."Putting your contacts in?"

"Mhmm"I said taking my glasses off."When do you leave?"I asked putting in my first contact

"Soon. Pat just texted me, they're on there way"

"Oh"I said sadly as I put in the other. I blinked a few times and then faced John.

He grabbed my hand an then pulled me into him, into a comfortable tight hug. It was absolutely wonderful. I never wanted to let go.We literally stood there for a few minutes just hugging.

I kept inhaling his scent. It was mesmerizing.

"I don't want you to leave"I said softly as we still held onto each other.

"Ill miss you. A lot"He said back quietly. We pulled apart slowly. We just stared into each others eyes. I wanted this boy so bad it hurt.

I was the first one to break the stare as his phone went off again.

"They're here"he said softly.

"Bye John"I said not looking up at him. I then felt his soft breath on my neck and then he whispered in my ear

"I'm in love with you"

I froze. I didn't know what to do. I literally froze. I didn't move. I didn't blink, I didn't say anything. I felt John kiss my cheek softly and then walk out of the bathroom into his room. As soon as I heard his room door close behind him, I unfroze.

Did he really just say that?Did I imagine it?

I knew I didn't, I could still hear his soft voice ringing through my head saying 'I'm in love with you' over and over again. I could still feel his soft breath on my neck.

I jogged out of the bathroom and through my room and down the stairs. I needed John. I wanted to tell him I loved him too.

But as soon as I reached the front door and swung it open seeing he wasn't there , no bus nothing. I started breathing heavy.

This couldn't have just happened. And now hes gone for two months.
♠ ♠ ♠
Should I keep going with this story?
Or do you think I should just end it here?

If you want me to continue, comment and tell me to.lol
If you want me to, I will.

Haha but I have no problem ending it here.
So yeah, just comment and tell me what to doooo:)