The Guy Next Door!

why did you sean?

It was 6th period, and I was on my way to band. On my way I saw Lucas heading into the gym but I stoped him before he had the chance to go in.
“Lucas! Hold up!” I yelled after him
“Hey man! What’s up?” he asked brushing his hair out of is face
“Hey, I was wondering what you thought of Andy? He seems like a nice guy but he seems to have other thoughts on his mind.” I said all relaxed but concerned at the same time
“He’s a good guy I guess. I haven’t actually talked to him in length, but I wouldn’t worry about it, all guys have something in their head this time of their age and trust me it’s worth it.” Lucas said walking into the gym winking one eye and doing one of those finger guns
All I was thinking was that Lucas was right all guys our age were thinking the same thing, but that doesn’t mean that Lucas will tell Taylor anymore. I think they talk about it all the time when they aren’t ‘studying’, and I can’t just walk up to Cassie and tell her what Andy is planning on doing, or could I??????

Cassie’s POV

I was walking out of the school to catch my bus when I got a tug on the arm and I was pulled into a bush and landed on my butt on the grass, which by the way had bindies and they really hurt.

“What the fuck!?” I saw who it was and I was shocked. I knew this was going to happen, but I thought it would be by one of my chikas.
“What are you doing? You can’t go out with him. He is a tool and he is only using you so he can de-flower you and then chuck you away!” Lucas said pulling me up off my butt and brushing off all the grass that was on my hair.

“What do you mean? He’ not a tool, he’ a sweet guy and we are going out on a date tonight wether you like it or not Lucas. By the way why are you telling me not to go out with him? I would have thought that Kelly or Tay would have told me not to go, well actually they wouldn’t have otherwise they would have lost a bet and then I wouldn’t have proven that im over Sean… wait a second, who told you all this stuff about Andy?” I asked standing up brushing off the crap that was on my bum.
“Sean, why else would I come here and tell you this stuff. You are one of my friends and if Sean tells me that Andy is a tool and only wanting you to have sex with you then he’s right. ”
“We have to go Lucas, the bus is leaving and I really don’t feel like walking!” I said pulling Lucas behind me while getting onto the bus.

If Sean thinks that Andy is a tool then we’ll see what he thinks about what happens tonight. When I got on the bus, all we were talking about where what I was going to be wearing on my date. Then all of a sudden just before I got off the bus, Kelly and Taylor had a change in plans for the night, they were coming over my house to help me get ready for my date. When I got home, Sean was already there, you see it was either going home on the quad with just me and him or walking with my friends and him walking all the way home.

So anyway when I got home mum wasn’t home, so we had the place to our selves. We went into my room and because I hadn’t changed my light globe I had to open my curtains and what do you know, Sean was in his room throwing a soft basketball into a hoop that was on the back of his door, so he was distracted so all of us just started acting like girls, laughing, putting on my make up and laughing some more. It was 5:30pm when I finally got my outfit together and seeing how I didn’t know what we were doing I got dressed for all occasions. I pushed my friends out of my room when I was getting dressed.

I ended up wearing a purple tutu dress, which goes just above the knee, with black tights and flats. I was all dressed for dancing, movies or going for a stroll through the park. I got dressed, fixed up my hair and make up and looked myself in the mirror, then looked at Sean’s window and for a split second I saw a shocked dude then a curtain. Oh my god did he watch me change? I hope not. Anyway it was 6:30pm when Andy picked my up, and I was soooooo excited, not just because I was going out with a hot guy but because it wasn’t Sean.
♠ ♠ ♠
hey guys,
tell me what you think!!
COMMENT!!!!!!!
nice things only plz