The Guy Next Door!

what the hell happened on her date?

Kelly’s POV

I was running to Cassie’s house with Taylor when I realised that she was already waiting on her front steps and she looked scared.
“What happened?” Taylor asked running up to her and sitting next to Cassie
“Nothing. We just have to catch the bus!” she said standing up walking slowly towards the bus stop.

I heard her front door open and saw her mum come out, she looked concerned. This is really weird, I thought. Then I heard a male voice calling for Cassie. I turn around and see Sean running towards us, I knew he had something to do with it, when Cassie turned around and saw it was Sean, her face expression was angry, furious, full of hate, totally weird. She walked towards him, didn’t say a word, stuck her finger up at him, and then ran to the bus. This is so weird, so weird. I looked at Taylor and she was thinking the exact same thing, this was weird.

Taylor’s POV

Ok, Cassie is angry, she usually washes it away with chocolate or bubblegum flavoured tooth paste, but nothing. She wasn’t in the mode for talking, eating or doing anything that involved moving her limb besides for walking and running.

“What the hell is going on?” I asked Cassie, chasing after her
“NOTHING! OK! JUST LEAVE ME ALONE!” she screamed and bolted for the tree (it’s an old tree that fell down a couple of years ago and now it’s just a fire place place.) and it looked like she was crying.
“What happened? And don’t lie your mum indicated that you haven’t don anything since last night, what’s wrong?” Kelly asked sitting beside her, while I sat on the other side.
“You… will… probably… here… it… at… school… or… on… the… bus…! News… travels… that… quickly!,” she said in between sniffs, “plus he catches the fucking bus, the fucking dick face, how fucking stupid does he fucking think I am! The fucking shit brains.”
“Who hunny?” I asked her putting my arm onto her shoulder
“B…b…b…bus!” she said grabbing her bad and running to the buss and waving.

That is so weird; I’ve never heard her swear before. I thought while running to the bus as well.

Lucas’s POV

I got on the bus 2 stops before everyone else so I started changing from seat to seat, its fun. Then George (the bus driver) tells me that we are at our first stop so I grab 2 seats and sit down. The first people on are Michelle and Chelsea these to binbos who hit on every guy in the school.

Then Andy gets on with a couple of his friends and they sit up the back, laughing and hi- 5ing each other. It was hard to listen but then again it was hard not to listen to what they were saying.

“Dude, you de-flowered that nerd! Up-top!” john said (jock)
“It was a toss between you or Sean who was going to do it and dude, you did it!” Fleaence said (jock)
“Thank you, thank you! I would like to thank all my fans and my dad for teaching me everything I know!” Andy said while standing up and taking a bow causing everyone on the bus to turn around.

I can’t believe it he was just using Cassie, I have to tell Taylor! The bus stops, convenient. On comes Cassie with blood shot eyes, Kelly, close behind and Taylor, behind her.
“Hey, guys over here!” I yelled pointing to the 2 seats I had gotten but Cassie just kept walking towards the back of the bus, and Kelly and Taylor followed her so I grabbed my bag and sat next to Taylor.
“Its ok you don’t have to tell us Cass, what he did was probably something really bad and he deserved it. Right?” Kelly asked putting her arm around Cassie’s shoulders.
“What? What happened? Fill me in here! Is it what Andy said you did?” I asked trying to be filled in
“What did Andy say?” asked Cassie who was really unknowing of what was going on
“That you and him… got it on!” I said in a girls gossip voice
“WHAT!” screamed all three girls at the same time
“I thought that is what you were talking about. Im sorry ill get out of the conversation now. Im sorry!” I said turning around and pretending to be listening to my iPod. I think I have just told a secret that I wasn’t supposed to tell.
“Is that what Andy said?” asked Cassie spinning me around and making me answer the question as a “yes.”

I turned my whole body around and was looking directly at Cassie who was in shock, but you would think she would know seeing how she was there. When I looked at Kelly I realised that Andy had stood up and was heading over towards the four of us, and by this time everyone was on the bus and in their own little groups talking about god knows what. I indicated to Kelly that Andy was coming, and then she nudged Cassie, who turned around by wiping her head and looking directly into his eyes.

She stood up and got out of her seat, went into the middle of the bus and that’s when the morning really started.
“hey baby,” said Andy giving cassie a huge sloppy kiss, it was kinda gross, anyway, “last night was fun eh?” and by this time everyone on the bus was watching even the bus driver in the mirror
“Oh yea, it was so much fun. I cant pick out my favourite part.” She said in a louder then usual voice, making sure everyone could hear her
“I think I know,” Andy said grabbing Cassie’s ass and squeezing it, “it was definitely what happened in your room, it was the most pleasurable.”
♠ ♠ ♠
hey guys,
comment and tell me wat u think!
the next chapter is my fav! it is soooooooooooooo funny!!!!!!!!
COMMENT PLZ!