The Guy Next Door!

Who is Tiffany's twin?

Andy was now on the floor of the bus and Jonathan was the one with his fist in a clenched position and he was really pissed you could see that from his face expression, he was really angry.
“Don’t you ever say anything like that about cassie ever again? Ok? If I catch you ever calling her or spreading rumours about her that aren’t true, you better be watching your back dick head!” Jonathan said so loudly that everyone had their mouths opened and were so shocked that Jonathan had that loud of a voice.
Jonathan was the really quite guy that no one really knew. But at this moment I was really starting to get what he did. He is a quiet guy, who loves books, music and hangs out with no one but his sister outside of school, so I’ve heard. Jonathan is another one of the guys who catch my bus and rarely talk, the only time is when he is getting on the bus, saying hi to the bus driver and thankyou when he gets off. I haven’t realised it before but he is kinda hot. Kinda? What am I saying he is like that dude in Angus thongs and perfect snogging, but WAY hotter!

Jonathan
18 years old
Year 12
6’2’’, brown short straight hair, green eyes, loves books, his sister, music and not talking.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_oRt4Zj4vYFU/SQz8SQMkgvI/AAAAAAAAAXo/5LcMr4a8rZ4/s320/Robbie.jpg

Tiffany’s POV

“HE SAID WHAT?!” I yelled at the top of my lungs
“he stood up for that cassie girl because Andy was saying that he did her when he actually didn’t, and then Jonny stood up and started yelling at Andy, then hit him hard, he was on the floor!” Sammy said explaining with her hands, I hate it when she does that, anyway she was narrating it like she was there which she wasn’t because she was at the mall with me
“There is know way Jonathan stood up for that geek! I can prove it.” I said picking up my hand bag and walking towards Jonathan, he was sitting on a bench, reading a lousy book.
“HOW COULD YOU! YOU STOOD UP FOR HER? SHE IS A GEEK, A BITCH A…A…A WANNA BE SLUT! HOW COULD YOU JONATHAN!” I screamed at him while grabbing the book out of his hands and slamming it onto the ground.
“Wow! It’s nice to see you to sis, how’s mum, is she still taking dads money? You know, by the looks of your cloths, id have to say…. YES!” he said pushing me out of the way and picking up his book and resuming to were he was reading before I took it off him.
“Don’t you dare suck up to me! Its your fault, you could have lived with me and mum, but noooooooo you wanted to live with that smelly piece of crap you call a father.” I said stepping forwards again and pulling him up to my height.
“You know what tiffany, you may be my twin sister, but there is nothing besides for blood and parents that we have in common. Now if I wanted to stand up for Cassie, I can because she and I have a lot in common.” She said grabbing his bag and walking away
“NAME ONE!” I said after him while laughing to my friends
“She lives in the same area as me, we both have working single parents, we both love books and she knows what I go through everyday, because you do the same thing to her to what you do to me. Now I don’t know if you pay attention but that was more than one so leave me ALONE!” he said chucking his bag over his shoulder and walked away with out a care in the world.
He is so going to pay for this.
♠ ♠ ♠
hey guys
soz its been so long ive had writers block!!!
tell me watcha think!!!
kizza mwah!