The Guy Next Door!

PARTY!

Sean’s POV

I was going to do that! I was going to stand up for her but then Tiff’s brother stood up before me! I can’t believe that! Im the one who has to end up with Cassie, not anyone else only ME!

“Did you hear what happened?” I heard a guy asking another guy behind me

“Yea. Who would have thought that Tiffany’s brother would stand up for a nerd! What’s so special about this Cassie anyway! Sure she has big boobs, but that’s the only good thing about her.” I heard a dude responding to the other guy’s question!

Ok I have to say something! I have to say something, NOW!
“hey,” I turn around and see Lucas heading towards me, and the question dudes have gone, so I walk towards Lucas to do something, but I don’t know what yet, “Whatcha doin’ tonight Lucas?” I asked facing Lucas

“Probably spending the arvo at Taylor’s studying or somethin’, why?” he asked chucking his bag onto the ground

“im havin’ a party at my place, the rents are out and im inviting everyone I pass, so could you spread the message for me?” I asked passing a pamphlet about the party, I made during information technology

“Sure. Ill see you there.” He said taking some pamphlets and walking away
“COOL!” I yelled after him and he just raised his arm. Tonight was going to be interesting.

Lucas’s POV

So about 10 minutes ago, Sean asked me to hand out these pamphlets for a party he is having at his house, but im not sure if I should give one to Cassie! Im a friend who cares about other friends, especially since I’ve known Cassie since kindy.

“Party, tonight Sean Stockton’s place, pass it on!” I yelled in the quad, while the clean up bell went off and a whole bunch of people came running towards me and grabbing all the pamphlets out of my hands and running away before a teacher came up and cancelled it for everyone.
Then I realise that a very angry Kelly is coming up to me and she pulls the pamphlets out of my hands, chucks them into the air, and drags me away from the frantic people who want to go to the party.
♠ ♠ ♠
hey ppl,
sorry its been so long
SCHOOL CERTIFICATE IS HARD!!!!!!
anyway comment!