The Guy Next Door!

Im a Dork Just say It

He is the guy that I love. He is the guy who lives next door who only knows me when no one is around. We only know each other from our bedroom windows and from over the fence. The only time we talk is when none of his friends are about and that happens by paper of over the fence. When I am told to take the rubbish out he is always there playing basketball with his friends and when I walk towards the door to go inside again all I hear is him and his friends joking about how goofy I am.

I should introduce myself. My name is Cassie. I am 17 years old and a big dork, but not a nerd like you see on TV, with the high pants and glasses, just a girl that loves homework and reading. I live with my mum, Carol and my dogs Charlie and Lola, they are golden retrievers and Lola is pregnant. My mum and I live in a little town just out of Dungog, population 326. We have an IGA (small supermarket) in the middle of town, and a pre-school. The crappy thing is the primary school and high school is in Dungog itself, so it takes us at least an hour to get to and from school. The thing is that there are only about 200 students that attend my high school, being Dungog is more a farm and retirement area, but lucky for all the small growing families, we can get jobs at some of the farms.

Anyway my mum fell pregnant with me when she was 16 and her parents kicked her out, so she moved in with her grandmother, to a town that she could start over, so she moved to Dungog and had me a couple months after. She got a job, house and now she is the years 10, 11 and 12 principle at Dungog High and she is a tutor in our little town. My mum is my best friend along with Stacy, Kelly, Taylor and Lucas. They have been my friends since pre-school. We all live in the same area and we all work at Stacy’s farm. Milking cows, training horses and breeding sheep, it is all fun but also so dirty and smelly.
Anyway the guy I am totally in love with is my neighbour, Sean.

He is 18, in the same grade as me and he is the hottest and most popular guy ever. He is the captain of the basketball team, has 15-20 friends and has the popular blonde as a girlfriend, Tiffany. Sean and I have been neighbours ever since I can remember, but the bummer about having Sean as a neighbour is that his friends come over everyday and we only talk really late at night when his friends are gone and American TV is playing. We either talk by paper and pen or I walk outside with rubbish and he is there practicing basketball. We were friends when we were both young but when we started high school everything changed, he got a girlfriend, his father became the basketball coach and I became an after thought being the principles daughter and being a dork.
♠ ♠ ♠
hey guys
like i said send me some comments but not nastly ones
all the comments i got from my other stories are all negitive ones
ttyl
kizza :P