The Guy Next Door!

Hiding in her room

I walk into her room to find that it is pitch black, perfect. I walk in her room, jump over a couple of things on the floor and lie on the floor near her bed. I am there for a couple of minutes when I hear something outside her bedroom window.

Of course her curtains are covering the window, so I open the curtains to find Cassie and Jonathan sucking faces. I can’t believe this, she is mine, I mean not formally but still she is mine. I close the curtains and lie down on the floor just looking up to her roof, at all her posters and photos of friends, family and her favourite bands.

I look over the all the pictures, to find one of Cassie and I in my bath tub when we were 6 or 7 in our birth day suits. I realise how much I need to tell her how I feel, so I start to stand up when the light comes on, FUCK! I can’t escape now because she will think im spying on her but then again, she could see this as a booty call. NO! If anything we will be friends so tell her how you feel.

I start to stand up again, my eyes just over her bed covers and see that she doesn’t know that I am here. She starts to undress herself into her Pyjama’s and let me tell you she has changed from when we were 7. She puts on her ‘reading is sexy’ shirt and just wears her Elmo underpants.

She brushes her hair and puts it into a pony tail and turns off her light. At that moment I realise I must be having another wet dream because there is no way in hell this would be happening in real life.

So I take the opportunity and stand up, and get into her bed. She turns over on her side to face me and just as she opens her eyes, I kiss her. I kiss her so much I feel my lips go numb. My hands wonder down her shirt and to her underpants when she… she… what is she doing?

Cassie’s POV

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!” I scream at the sight of Sean in MY bed, and is kissing me
“What’s wrong babe?” she asks in a clam voice

“Are you serious? What’s wrong with me, what’s wrong with you? You’re in MY bed! GET OUT!” I say jumping out of my bed and turning the light on
“Aw come on babe, you want it, I want it, so lets do it!” he says patting the bed next to him indicating for me to join him

“NO! GET OUT OF MY BED! MY ROOM! MY HOUSE! WHY ARE YOU IN HERE ANYWAYS?” I scream at him as he sits up in the bed
“look I want this just as much as you do so close your eyes and enjoy”, he says revelling his manhood, and indicting that he is ready, “its nice isn’t it?” he asks looking from me to his down stairs

I walk up to him slowly, and bend down. I go to the side of the bed that he is on and fall to the ground, he is shifting around in the bed when I stand tall and pull on my bed sheets.

He falls with the bed sheets onto the ground and stands up off of the ground revelling again his manhood, and as I look at it, it rises.
♠ ♠ ♠
ok i was bored and i didnt feel bothered to do my catholic studies speech so here is the next chapter!
hope u enjoy!
and thanx for all the comments
cherby94- i told my friends bout ur comment and they laughed their heads off so much they got in trouble during their test! lols

FINNY READ!