The Guy Next Door!

What did i do for this to happen?

Her phone started to ring. My eyes snapped open and hers as well. I looked at her and she looked at me with a sympathetic look and then she picked it up.

As she took the phone call I picked up my plastic bag and started to pick up rubbish again, while listening to Cassie on the phone.

Cassie’s POV

“... I’m very sorry to tell you, that your mother has been in a car accident involving a 4 car pileup. She is now being treated in the Dungog public hospital. She has 6 broken ribs and her liver has been crushed. And I’m sorry to tell you that she hasn’t awoken from the accident. I’m very sorry.” The woman on the other end of the phone says.

I can’t stand up anymore, so I crash to the floor and start to cry my eyes out. I hang up my phone and drop it onto the floor, to have Sean crouching next to me holding me in his arms. I slowly but surely get up and start to walk out the door without a word.

I walk home, walk in the front door and grab my spare keys and lock the front door. I go to the garage and throw it open to see my beautiful emergency car, Bessy, My 1965 Pontiac GTO.

http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://agecars.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/04/2.jpg&imgrefurl=http://agecars.com/tag/pontiac/&usg=__14djs6dGgte40eE-2m_qPIaz8Sw=&h=293&w=565&sz=90&hl=en&start=51&itbs=1&tbnid=6pkzQ1K7UlHYMM:&tbnh=69&tbnw=134&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dholden%2Bantique%2Bcars%26start%3D36%26hl%3Den%26sa%3DN%26gbv%3D2%26ndsp%3D18%26tbs%3Disch:1

It has been a while since the last time I have driven it but I still can’t wait to get in the driver’s seat, besides the fact that my mum is in hospital unconscious.

I drive to the hospital with a load of shit on my mind. Was he really going to kiss me? Is my mum going to be alright? I’m surprised that this car still runs. I try to get it off my mind while i park the car, lock it up and run into the emergency room.

“I’m Cassie Davids. My mum was in the 4 car pileup.” I said to the receptionist

“Go down the corridor and the first left, she is in there.” She said looking at a clip board

“Thankyou” I say while walking down the hall I turn to the left to see my mum in casts, bandages and a whole lot of pain.

I slowly walk over to her, and I hold her hand. She looks totally different, she doesn’t look like herself.

A couple minutes later, the doctor came in and wrote down a couple things down on her chart, the weird thing is that he didn’t notice I was there until I said

“Will she be ok?” he looked up at me and in an instant his facial expression changed from normal to sympathetic

“Oh hello there. Um at the moment it is hard to tell but we are doing all we can to get her better and we are trying our best to get her to wake up, but besides from that, it is hard to tell.”

“Well what can I do to help, I can donate, and I’m 17 and an organ donor?” I asked and tried my best to stay standing up

“well we need a parents signature for that, I’ll give you a form and you can ask your dad to sign it for you and then we will take it from there...”, she got a form out of his clip board and handed it to me, “but hopefully your mum will be fine.” He said before turning around and walking towards the door

“Um doctor, I don’t know who my dad is, is there anyone else I can get to sign it?” I ask walking up to him

“Grandparents or a guardian who looks after you when your mother is away.” He said before walking out the room and heading for another room, down the hall.

This was going to be very hard, I don’t know who my dad is, I don’t know my grandparents and I look after myself when mum is away.

I looked back at mum and I couldn’t believe that someone had done this. Who is so stupid, that they acutally drink drive in the middle of the night?
♠ ♠ ♠
hey ppl!
soz it has been a while since i updated but a hole lot of shit has gone on
but the holidays r comin up soon, so ill be updating every couple of days!!
p.s. here finny! this chapter, i no u havnt read!!!
Comment+Subscribe= Happy Kizza XD