The Guy Next Door!

What I think it would be like!

Sean’s POV

So about 20 minutes after Cassie hung up on me, I went over to her place and just sat on the floor in her room, looking at all the pictures on her roof of us when we were kids... such a long time ago.

It was 3.45 am and I hadn’t slept since the night before and I was tired as hell, and I guess I just drifted off to sleep.

She slowly walks over to me and places a soft kiss on my lips. I move my hand to go around the back of her neck and pull her closer to me. I go through what is happening in my head, one of my hands around her neck, the other slowly moving its way down her waist, towards her legs.

She slowly stands up and moves towards her bed and gets under the blankets and calls me to join her, but one thing is running through my mind, why would she be doing this, hours after the death of her mother?

I stand up and follow her to the bed, but instead of joining her, I sit at the bottom of the bed and cross my legs. She seems to be sad by my actions and walks around the bed and starts to massage my shoulders.

“What’s wrong? I thought this was what you wanted, you... me... together? I always thought it would be like this. Didn’t you?” she asked letting go of my shoulders and sitting in front of me on the bed.

“Well, not exactly, I always thought that it would be somewhere romantic, with no one we know, near us. Somewhere where we can be us, and no one else. No more pretending and just pure truth and love.” I said while looking directly into her beautiful blue eyes

“You know what, you might be a jock and everything, but you are a helpless romantic. I remember when we were kids, you made a picnic for just you and me, when our ‘rents were having coffee. I always loved that about you. Sean, do you love me?” she asked slowly sitting up and all of a sudden had a change in facial expression.

“With all my heart. I always have and always will.” I said slowly sitting up and placing another soft but passionate kiss on her lips.

“It might not be as romantic as you wanted but, it doesn’t have to be. All there needs to be is you, and me.” She said while pulling me by my collar of my shirt and pulling me down next to her.

I lay my head against her pillow as she starts to take my shirt off I slowly kiss down her neck and along her collar bone while she is un buttoning my shirt, she pulls it over my head as I gasp for some air and retreat back to sucking on her collar bone when...

“Sean? What are you doing here?” she asks while pulling me up off the floor.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry if its short but i had desperate ppl wanting another chapter!!
cough FINNY cough!
hopefully i will update a bigger chapter 2moz!!
so for now this is it!
so here it is!!
comment+ subscribe=<3 and happy kizza :D

P.S. finny u r one sad person <3 ya
P.S.S. SEE PABLO!!! ITS IN MY STORY!!!