The Guy Next Door!

She's in my bed and I'm on the floor

After the song finishes I walk over to the window and open the curtains a little bit just to see if it had died down a bit and then it hit me like a tonne of bricks, everything that happened in the past couple of hours.

Realizing how real this all was I just crumbled to the floor and ended up hugging my legs and in a little ball on Sean’s bedroom floor. It was a good 5 minutes I was on the floor crying when I heard footsteps heading towards the room.

I tried my best to wipe away the tears that were all over my face but it must not have work because the first thing Sean did when he came in the room was sit beside me and hug me, and let my cry into his chest.

I must have fallen asleep because the alarm clock next to Sean’s bed read 2.45 am. I never realised it before but he is the only one that has always been there.

I mean before high school I mean, and then everything changed. He must have given up his own bed for me because I looked beside me and he was asleep in the sleeping bag on the floor next to the bed.

I laid my head back down onto the pillow and closed my eyes. I cried myself to sleep in Sean’s arms and now I’m sleeping in his bed while he is sleeping in a sleeping bag... what people do for friends.

Sean’s POV

I was looking all over the house for a sleeping bag. There wasn’t one in the hallway cupboard, there wasn’t one in mum and dad’s room and there wasn’t one under the sink... don’t ask.

I had turned the house upside down looking for one and then I realised the last time I used my sleeping bag was when I slept over at Cassie's in year 7, wow things have changed.

I walked over to her house and went into her room, looking for the sleeping bag. There would only be a couple places that she would put it, if it was even still in her room.

I looked under her bed and it wasn’t there... I was stumped. Where someone would put a sleeping bag that isn’t theirs but belongs to the old best friend?

I looked in her cupboard and there it was lying at the bottom of her cupboard, just collecting dust, so they say. I was on my way out when the boy inside me, opened her top draw where you would find all the under wear and everything, and all I found was photo’s.

A part of me was disappointed, but the other part of me was relieved, so I wouldn’t be having inappropriate dreams about her, yet again tonight, especially seeing how she had just lost her mother.

I closed the draw and took a look out the window only to see a crying heap of Cassie on my bedroom floor. I grabbed the sleeping bag and ran home, dropping the sleeping bag just outside my door and running to her and giving her a hug.

I was about 2 hours until she stopped crying, and ended up falling asleep in my arms. As much as I loved my bed I think it was only fair to let her sleep in it to get at least some sleep.

So I picked her up bridal style and carried her over to my bed and lightly placing her onto my bed and lightly putting the blanket on top of her an tucking a strand of her hair that had fallen upon her face.

I slowly walked into the hall way, grabbed the sleeping bag and turned the bedroom light off, laying next to Cassie on the floor. This was going to get some getting used to.

My alarm going off at 5.30 am because I forgot I had training happening in the back yard at 6am. I quickly turned off the alarm, making sure not to wake Cassie, and slowly going into the bathroom to have a shower.

I got out of the shower and grabbed my towel, and that’s when it hit me, I’m going to have to go back into my room to get my clothes.

I slowly tip toed back into my room with a towel on my bottom half looking through my cupboard for my shorts when there was a huge racket outside my window.

My head snapped up seeing all my mates outside my window banging and carrying on, and that’s when I realised that I was still in a towel and Cassie was stirring in my bed.

I waved my hands about, motioning for my team mates to get the fuck away from my window and they all took the hint and went around the back, while I turned around and looked at Cassie taking one last check to make sure I’m in the clear.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry it took a while ppl, but year 12 starts 2morrow and
i have been getting everything ready for it!!
so here is the next chapter and i will try my hardest to update a couple times a week!!
update+comment= XD kizza
xoxoxox
p.s. Finny... SUBSCRIBE BITCH!!! XD