The Guy Next Door!

She's so... NAKED!?!?

Sean’s POV

So we are just finishing up practice and the guys thought it would be funny to have a race down the ‘ally’, because we are still wired from practise.

So within seconds there was a line of 14 guys ready to have a race when my mum called from the back door asking me to come inside, so I lets my friends run to their cars and shit and called bye to them as I went to the back door.

“Hunny, are you able to stay home today with Cassie, your father and I have plans with some friends and we would much appreciate it if you could stay here and make sure she is ok.” My mum said putting on some final make-up touches to her face.

“Yea sure mum. So that means no school for me?” I said crossing my fingers behind my back but thinking that having a whole day alone with Cassie would give me a chance to talk myself up and get into her ‘possible boyfriend’ book.

“That’s right, but can you promise me that there won’t be any parties this time. It’s just for today and if I hear of any party, you will be going to your aunt’s house for the holidays... in Sydney. Which includes her daughter who is STWESSING about HSC. Ok?” she asks taking my hand and looking directly in the eyes, drilling a whole into my soul.

“Yes mum. I will make sure I don’t screw up. There is no way I want to spend the holidays with Finny again! It was weird the first time. Every second she would say ‘it tastes like chicken’ and would scream it so loud my ears popped!” I said waving my hands around while shaking my mum by the shoulders

“Ok good. Now Cassie is in your room, so remember to knock and be nice. Please promise me you’ll be nice.” She said with a sympathetic look on her face

“I will mum. She is like my little sister. I love her. So don’t worry about it.” I said grabbing her bag for her and pushing her out the back door while locking it behind her.

She walked down the ‘ally’ and met dad out the front in the car.

Time to make my move. I slowly made my way to my room when the phone started ringing, so I picked it up and heard two words from my mother’s voice ‘be nice’ and then it hung up.

I placed the phone on the table next to my bedroom door and grabbed the door handle and opened it. I was confronted by Cassie, a half naked Cassie and quickly shut the door before I saw anything else.

Why couldn’t I do it? I’m a guy who loves this girl! Why cant I spy on her and take advantage of her beautiful body... oh I know why because I don’t want to be like that!

I want her to like me for me n not for the school Sean who check out girls in the change rooms. I grow a pair and knock on the door, and I hear a faint ‘in a minute’.

A couple seconds later the door opens up wide and Cassie has the towel wrapped around her, I take a quick glance of her and then get my head back on and put my manners back in their respectful place.

“Oh sorry, umm, mum told me to stay, umm, home with you today, because of, shit I forgot, umm, oh yea because of everything that happened, I’m sorry I can’t concentrate I have, ah things on my mind. So I’m going to be in the lounge room.” I could help but keep looking at her, her towel was slowly slipping and I couldn’t concentrate.

I started heading for the lounge room but was heading in the wrong direction so turned around and went the other way, looking like a complete idiot! Once finally in the lounge room I switched on the TV and realised that they best thing I could do is get in the shower.

So I grabbed a towel from the hallway cupboard and quickly yelled through the door, ‘hey Cassie I’m just going to get in the shower, I’m all sweaty from practise. So there is food in the kitchen, help yourself’ and headed for the bathroom.
♠ ♠ ♠
so i no this chapter was shit but i had to update sompthin before the new year started!!!
this chapter is dedicated to the one person who tells me if my chapters r gud or if their SHIT!!!
<3 finny!! xoxo
if u guys want ur names in my chapters comment... cuz there are a lot of cousins coming into the next couple of chapters becuz of the family xmas party!!
so plz...
COMMENT+SUBSCRIBE= XD kizza n ur name in the next chapter!!! XP