The Guy Next Door!

I need help, Cassie!

I whip around; take out my ear phones and my face goes red. It was Sean. I can’t believe that Sean saw me dancing around my room; I can’t believe he heard me sing! Shit! Shit! Shit! Shit! Shit! Shit! Shit! Shit!
“Bravo! Bravo! On-core! On-core!” Sean said laughing his head off while walking into my room clapping.
“Shut up! What the hell are you doing here?” I asked trying to stop my face from going red and closing all my books.
“Well I was wondering if you could tutor me, because I am starting to fail science. I am going to have to repeat if I don’t pass and I need your help please?!” Sean asked me walking around my room and stopping with his hands clenched together like he was praying in front of my dresser, which had pictures of my friends and a picture of me and Sean in the backyard playing on the swings when we were little.
“You could go to my mum, she is a tutor and she is way better than me, and she can actually talk to you.” I said grabbing his arm and pushing him out of my door.
“Come on Cass, I don’t mean to do that it’s just you’re a dork and my friend’s just thi…..” I shut the door in his face
“I know I like doing homework and reading but that doesn’t mean im a dork! Now get out unless you are asking my mum for help!” I yelled from the inside of the door
I heard Sean yelling more but I just put my head phones in my ears and started listening to a random song while I finished my homework. About an hour later I got so confused on a question I went to go find my mum but she wasn’t home, so that only meant that Sean got in a different way. I got so mad so I went to his front door and his mum answered; she is so nice and sweet.
“Hi Cassie. How’s your mum?” she asked while welcoming me inside.
“She’s fine Mrs Stockton, but I was just wondering where Sean was?” I asked staying outside because I knew what she was going to say and this was a great way to get back at him.
“He is out the back love. I can get him for you hunny.”
“No thanks Mrs. Stockton, I’ll go around myself. Thankyou” I said waving and walking away.
“Have a good night nun!” she said before shutting the door.
I could here the music playing in the backyard, so I knew that he had friends over which meant I would be bursting his bubble for sure. I walked through the house and looked out the window to see how many guys were there and then I just started to laugh my head off. It was so funny, Sean was outside on the swing that was in the picture of me and him, the funny thing was that for the two minutes I was watching him he fell off 6 times. I walked outside with a bag of rubbish giving me a reason to go outside because I didn’t want to seem too needy.
“Are you serious? You are actually swinging on that thing? It is like a hundred years old.” I said trying to cover up my laughter but I couldn’t hold it in.
“Umm! No. im… just… trying to fix it, GOSH”, he said in a Napoleon Dynamite kind of way, while walking over to the fence where I was just about to put the rubbish into the bin but I stoped and put it on the floor before Sean started talking again, “look, I was wondering if you would reconsider my proposal, about you helping me study? Please Cassie?!” he said leaning on the fence and looking straight into my eyes. His beautiful brown eyes staring into mine.
“Sure.” I said without thinking and putting the rubbish into the bin and walking back over to the door before Sean stopped me by holding my hand, I don’t know if it was the heat or if I was actually blushing
“So ill come over to your house at 4:30”, he asked while swaying my arm over the fence, I nodded, then a loud racket came from the street, we looked up ‘the ally’ (the area between my house and his, where our bedroom windows were) and saw a couple of cars pull into Sean’s driveway he immediately let go of my hand and he bolted up the ally.
♠ ♠ ♠
hey guys,
tell me watcha think, comment, comment, comment!
kizza =P