The Guy Next Door!

BUTT, FACED MISCREANT!

As my eyes followed him up the ally. I saw him give Tiffany a kiss.
I went inside and made myself some dinner. I had Mac ‘n’ Cheese and finished my homework at about 10:45pm and I was still waiting for my mum so I thought I would read a book so I jumped on my bed and got a book and opened to the page I was up to when there was a sudden knock on my window. I looked at the window and it was all of Sean’s friends leaving, and all of them all put that loser sign on the forehead indicating that I was a loser and walking behind them as Sean laughing with his arm around Tiffany.

“That back stabbing, Asshole, Dick, butt faced miscreant!” I yelled and hear about 4 cars drive off screeching tyres and making a hell of a noise. I don’t bother closing my blinds because if I do it would give them something else to mock me on, you see my blinds have sponge bob square pants on them and if I stood up they would also see my Elmo pants, so it was better just leaving them open. I got up quickly thinking that Sean will be swinging on the swing for another half an hour so I put on my converse and run over to his place and I knocked on the front door.
“hey Mrs. Stockton, im in a hurry, can you just tell Sean that I will have to cancel our plans for tomorrow afternoon.” I asked waving to Sean’s mum then waving bye while running home.
“Sweet Dreams, Cassie.” Sean’s mum said just after I waved.
“You too Mrs. Stockton” I said waving one last time. I jumped into bed and just waited for my mum to get home. It was 11:26pm when my mum came home, I heard her come inside, and I pointed to the Mac ‘n’ cheese that I made and got a drink from the fridge and went to my room. The stupid thing I did was getting a coke, I couldn’t sleep and I had to go to school tomorrow. I was lying in my room when I saw Sean turn his lights on. I put my book down and I saw him wave to me through the window, I didn’t feel like talking to him so I just waved turned off my lamp and rolled over so my back was facing my window that was facing him. I could hear Sean’s stereo turn on and a weird song came on, then a second of listening to it was switched to a different song but I tried my best to fall asleep that worked the coke not having the best effect, I thought and I rolled over so I was facing my window and I fell asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry that its so short!
its was a little boring yes but i was tired when i wrote it!
comment plzzzzzzzzzz!