The Guy Next Door!

I should tell her what i think!

Sean’s POV

I was so tired. My friends came over and they didn’t leave until 3 hours later. The only good thing about this day was that I held her hand. I have been crushing on Cassie since year 4. I know I have had a million girls, but Cassie is nothing like them. She is smart, hot, she doesn’t care what anyone thinks of her and she just looks at life the way it come out. I walk into my room and turn the light on and I see that Cassie has her lamp on which means that she is reading. I turn around and look straight at her she is ever more gorgeous when her about to fall asleep. I wave at her and pick up my note pad but the thing is she only waves; she doesn’t pick up the note pad and start writing, she just turns off her lamp and roles over. Ok I know I don’t treat her like I love her but if I show her how I really feel she will turn me down and all my friends will think that im a loser for loving a loser. I glance over at her again and see that she has rolled over again and is totally asleep. I turn on my stereo and Tiffany’s song comes on, I can’t listen to her voice, and she thinks she can sing. I wish I had a copy of Cassie singing, she is such a great singer. Coming back to earth I switch it to another song by T.I. ‘dead and gone’ and look back over at Cassie and she seems so peaceful. I sit down on my bed with all my home work and start it. I look at her again, I just want to go over there and watch her sleep but that would be a bit weird, the best thing is to just move on she is in love with another guy, I can see it, and I have to like Tiffany’s singing until I build up some nerve to tell her how I feel. I was thinking about how I am getting ‘help’ in science tomorrow by Cassie. Yea that is totally bogus. I am A+ in every class except for gym because my dad thinks it’s not fare that everyone else fails and I pass so he gives me a b-. I just think of another way to get close to her. I have to make up some stupid excuses just to spend time with her. At that moment I hear the course of ‘dead and gone’ come on and I just hum along with it, after the song is over I think that I have done enough homework and I just jump into bed. I pull the collar of my shirt up over my head showing my bare chest and I pull off my jeans and jump in bed with boxers on and yell to my dad when he walks past to turn the light off but until he walks past I come up with a way to keep my friends away from my place tomorrow. The lucky thing is they all live in the busy part of Dungog and nowhere near me.

“Hey, Sean. Cassie came past just after your friends left and asked me to tell you that she can’t make it tomorrow. ” my mum said while turning off my lights.
“Thanks mum.” I said with a sigh. The whole night I was wondering why she changed her mind. I remember seeing the time 1:02 am before I fell asleep. Well I could always ask her at the bus stop.

My alarm went off at 6:30am and I struggled until my dad came in and pulled my covers off of me. I didn’t want to arguer with him or he would make me get a ride with him when I really wanted to talk to Cassie. I got up slowly, sitting up first and I look over at Cassie’s window and, SHOCK, Cassie’s mum was doing the same thing. I wave at her and she waves back, she said something to Cassie and Cassie shot up, then her mum starts laughing, I don’t know what it was but I waved at Cassie and she seamed to wave pretty strangely. I open my window and indicate to Cassie to do the same, and she opens her window slowly.
“Morning.” Cassie says to me in a sweet I just woke up voice
“Morning. I was wondering why you cancelled on me?” I asked looking at Cassie, looking straight into her beautiful blue eyes. The weird thing is that she takes a while to answer; she drifts from things outside to me every couple of seconds.
“Umm… I…have to… work!” she said drifting again then she just stops her glance right at me. It is a bit weird. Then I realise it, my hair, my hair is fucked up, I reach for my hair and it seams prefect then my mum pops her head in.
“Gosh Sean, put a shirt on. Im sorry Cassie I thought I taught him better.” She said tossing me a shirt
“SHIT! Im sorry mum.” I said grabbing the shirt and putting it on quickly.
“Me? You should be saying sorry to Cassie she had to look at you like that. Now both of you get dressed the bus is going to be at the lake in 20 minutes so you should start walking.” Mum said pointing to Cassie as well as me.
“Ok Mrs. Stockton, but I was wondering if we could take the quad up so we would get there quicker. Is that ok?” Cassie asked grabbing some clothes out of her cupboard
“Sure hunny, just make sure it is alright with you mum.” Mum said chucking a couple of other clothes at me
“Okay! Bye!” I said trying to get her out so I could get dressed.
“You guys have a good day. Don’t miss the bus either.” Mum said while waving bye to Cass and I. Cassie pulled her curtains and got dressed luckily I had a shower last night so I have a chance to talk to Cassie but if I don’t hurry we will miss the bus.
“Hurry up slow poke. Im done. Meet you at the bike.” Cassie said opening her curtains and putting her bag on her back
“Okay meet you there.” I said chucking on some jeans and getting my bag as well.
I run outside and see Cassie with her helmet on her head and it looks like she is driving. Ha! She’s dreaming. I grab the helmet off of her and jump on, put the keys in and start it up. I start going and she jumped on the back of me.
♠ ♠ ♠
hey guys i tried to write more but ive had writters block
jks
comment comment comment comment
there r coming new characters ull c
ttyl
comment!!!!!!!!!!!
kizza