The Guy Next Door!

OMG her friend, kelly how anoying!

We drove up to the lake and locked up the bike and I saw Cassie sit on the log with her back on the ground and I just imagined why she would blow me off. I put the bike keys in my pocket and sat next to her on the log. It was quiet for a while then I finally got up the nerve to ask her.
“So what you doing tonight that you couldn’t help me tutor?” I asked all cool but angry at the same time
“I have to work. And then im going into town to see a movie.” She said looking at her feet and drawing something in the dirt.
“How about the movie, will you be able to help me afterwards?”
“Nope, sorry. Oh look its Kelly.” She said in a revealed voice. After I heard her say that I quickly turned around and looked like I wasn’t at all talking to Cassie or anything like that. The second Kelly sat down, I heard the horn of the school bus, so I stood up and walked on and after I sat at the back I could see Kelly talking to Cassie about Andy (new kid in town) and how he wanted to take Cassie out on a date. I knew she liked someone else but I didn’t think it was one of my mates.

Andy
18 years old
Year 12
5’6’’ blond hair straight, hazel eyes, loves music and basketball and the first time he stepped into Dungog, Cassie was there with her friends and he instantly fell in love with her.

(http://i44.tinypic.com/1zptnqc.jpg)

Tiffany
17 years old
Year 12
5’2’’ blond hair curly, green eyes, loves acting, loves making fun of nerds and is so desperate to get Sean into bed!

http://images.yodibujo.es/_uploads/membres/articles/20081148/a5xy2_chelsea_staub.jpg
♠ ♠ ♠
hey sorry its so short but i have added two new characters i forgot to add in the beginning!
comment ppl plzzzzzz
ttyl
kizza
p.s. comment and if u like subscribe!