The Guy Next Door!

Im over Sean and thats that!

Cassie’s POV

I got on the bus and sat down while hearing Kelly’s voice saying something. But all I was thinking about was why I bailed on him, then I knocked in the face by a bag and it was some dude getting on the bus, and he looked at me kind of funny, I hadn’t noticed him before but this was the first time I was seeing him. Then I got a nudge in the arm by Kelly.

“That’s Andy! So what do you think?” she said indicating that the dude, who hit me in the face, was the guy that she was talking about, when I was supposed to be listening.
“What do you mean?” I asked still looking at him; I was lost in his beautiful hazel eyes.
“When are you going to ask him out?” Kelly asked while looking back at him
“Im not! I don’t want to. Yes he is hot, but I don’t know him.” I said facing front looking for Taylor because we were at her stop. I saw Taylor and indicated to her to sit in front of me.

“Going on a date means you can get to know him, Cass.” Kelly said
“Hey guys Whatcha talking bout?” Taylor asked while taking out her iPod.
“Nothing!” I said hoping to change the subject but knowing Kelly she wasn’t finished.
“The new guy, Andy. I overheard him talking to Danny that he thought that Cass was hot. And Danny said to him to ask her out. And I thought that she could beat him at it and ask him out first. What do you think?” at that moment Lucas walked onto the bus and sat next to Taylor, gave her a kiss and looked at us.

“Sup guys?” Lucas asked but was cut off by Kelly’s shush.
“Well, he is cute but I think she shouldn’t ask him out. She is stuck on waiting Sean to ask her out. So I wouldn’t say that she asks him.” Taylor said looking at Kelly funny but giving her full attention to me.

“Im not stuck on Sean! And to prove it, I will ask Andy out, right now.” I said standing up and walking towards the back of the bus were both Sean and Andy were. I looked at Sean and he looked concerned, which was weird, but a deal is a deal, im over him so now to ask Andy out on a date. I stood in front of Andy and stood there. He looked up with his beautiful hazel eyes, maybe going out with him won’t be a bad idea, but asking him in front if a certain someone will be uncomfortable!
♠ ♠ ♠
hey guys
plz comment i need to know that im not writting this for noone
COMMENT PLZZZZZZZ
ttyl
kizza