The Guy Next Door!

Will you go out with me?!

“Hey. I was wondering if you would like to go out with me tonight.” I asked looking right into his beautiful eyes and persuading me that Sean is nothing and always will be. Now I am to consecrate on Andy, a hot, blonde with hazel eyes.
“Sure. Id love to.” He said looking into my eyes and brushing his hand against mine.
“Cool, thanks.” I walked away and heard all the guys at the back ask Andy why he said yes, but I didn’t care, I was over Sean. That’s that. I sat back down and Kelly and Taylor hi 5ed each other.
“Nice work Tay.” Kelly said
“Thanks id like to thank my fans! Thankyou, thankyou, thankyou!” Taylor said bowing her head
“Im confused! You planned that!?” I asked
“Yep, the whole thing, on the phone last night.” Lucas said listening to his iPod
“How… it’s better in this time not to ask how you knew.” I said trying to get the thought out of my head.
“We were studying.” He said. But these days, that could mean anything so Kelly and I just said “EWWWWW!!!”
“God you people are immature!” he said facing the front of the bus while Taylor whispered
“While we were talking, he was studying, but a bad subject… if you get my drift.” It took us both a second to get it then, “EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” we both yelled at the top of our lungs, and then we started laughing, then everyone on the bus started laughing. I looked back at Andy and he was laughing as well, then I look at Sean and his arms were crossed, he had a frown on his face and he was shaking his head. He wasn’t happy.

Sean’s POV

I got off the bus and ran after Andy.
“Why the f*** did you say yes to going on a date with the dork?” I asked in a cool but angry way
“I don’t care if she’s a dork, she’s hot and I want to get to know her.” He said in a relaxed way looking over at Cassie sitting down with her friends
“Oh I get it, you wanna pop her cherry!?” I said getting the reason why he wanted to go out with her
“OH MY GOD MAN! You are sad. Why would I go out with someone just to get them into bed?”, he said with a smirk on his face, “just don’t tell anyone, not until after tonight anyway!” he said punching my arm and walking away.
Was that meant to make me feel better or what, she is the chick who I like and I just gave the new kid advise to do what I’ve wanted to do, well not wanted to do, that only came on half way through yr 8, but still, I cant let this happen, I have to talk to one of her friends and tell them what Andy is planning on doing to Cassie. That’s it, im gonna tell Lucas, that dude will defiantly tell Taylor who will tell Cassie. Tell Lucas.
♠ ♠ ♠
hey guys,
sorry its so short but ive been really busy selecting yr 11 and 12 subjects,
tell me watcha think!!!!!
ttyl