Status: This is a co-author story. We do plan to continue writing but college comes first. Thank you for your patience.

She's a Butterfly

Conceded Much?

It had been two weeks since the ‘first twincident’ as Kat and I were now referring to it. The twins managed to be everywhere we’ve gone to since then. The only escape was staying home and that was just unacceptable. Today after school Kat and I decided to come “play” mini golf. Of course as we were playing we heard the two obnoxious voices we were beginning to recognize… As we peeked around the corner of the ship we saw them on the cave hole that ended right behind us and decided to have a little fun. We waited until their balls rolled down stole them and hid in some bushes close by.

*Alex’s POV*

Belladonna. She is easily the second most beautiful being in the world. Me being first of course. Oh how I wish I could make her like me. Then she would only be more beautiful. Maybe even a threat to me. But I’d be okay with that so long as she is mine. I was quickly learning she is not a simple girl. She was quick with words. Her moods were as unpredictable as her clothes. And for some odd reason she seemed to have no interest in me. Which is impossible of course. Every human girl should love me. I’m beautiful. I’m smart. I’m strong. I’m funny. I’m beautiful. What is there not to love?

Anyway, I had been forcing Nathaniel to follow her with me everywhere she goes in order to stage meetings with her. Nathaniel despises me for making him come. But I have to. Belladonna always has that friend of hers with her. And her friend adores Nathaniel. So if I want to talk to Belladonna alone I need him to distract what’s her name.

Right now we were trying to catch up with the girls in mini golf. We nearly lost them when we got stuck at a red light. So we were a few holes behind. I thought we should just skip ahead to their hole but Nathaniel insisted that we actually play the game. So we were trying to hurry like humans would. We were at this cave sort of hole where you hit the ball and it spirals down a slope in a cave and comes out under a waterfall. We figured the girls were only one hole ahead of us by now and when we come out the bottom we will see them and I can call Belladonna over. Oh how I longed to hear her melodic voice.

*Bell’s POV*

It didn’t take long for them to come out of the “cave”. Alex came bounding out like a puppy that smells bacon. I watched him look at the next hole as a confused expression overcame his face.
“They should be right there.”
“Of course they should. You really should be more aware of your surroundings brother.” states Nate as he looks right at us. Or rather the bushes we are in. Though I would swear he knows we are here.
“I guess they are playing faster than normal. Which means we need to speed up even more. Unless you are willing to skip a few holes? Thought not. Where are our balls at?” says Alex as Nate shakes his head in what looks like pity?
“Try the bushes. I’m sure there are a couple of surprises hidden in them.” says Nate while pointing at our bushes. It didn’t take a genius to know we were screwed. There was no way to escape without being seen, so we just froze hoping he would over look us. Luck was not on our side.

“Bell!” shouted Alex when he saw us. “I’m surprised I didn’t think you were such a fan of my good looks that you would hide in the bushes just to catch a glimpse. Especially when you know you could have a taste of me whenever you want. You are number one on my list of girls to bang you know.”
“Gah! Conceded much? You really should get a life boy. Besides from what we heard you were the ones following us.” I said smartly.
“Bella, hunny we’re only following you so Nathaniel here could talk to your barely dressed friend.”
“Wha-!” exclaimed Nate only to be cut off by Alex again.
“In fact she is number one on one of his list’s too.”
“Yeah the most ann-offim gref wevee khmmt” muttered Nate as Alex covered his mouth.
“Oh! Why Natey that is just so sweet of you! If you play your cards right I may need to be put at the top of your best girls I ever banged list!” exclaimed Kat in a Southern Belle accent. As Alex whispered in Nate’s ear. I wonder what he doesn’t want us to hear...
Nate furrowed his brow before sighing and asking, “Katrina would you like to go for a walk? I’m thirsty and there is a slushy stand up front.”
“I’d like that Nate. Can we share one?”
Nate grabbed her arm and pulled her away while groaning out a, “If that’s what you really want.”
“Now my beautiful Flower we are alone. You can stop pretending to abhor me.”
♠ ♠ ♠
This is just random stuff about the characters and their looks and stuff. I will probably update this at random as the story develops. Please if you have any ideas tell me because I could definatly use them. I wrote this and then my old computer crashed and I don't remember what I had so I'm starting over again.

Kat and Bell are best friends
Nate and Alex are brothers (twins)
Alex likes Bell.
Bell has a stalker.
Kat likes Nate.
Bell: She has long red hair and grey eyes. She is short at only 5ft 3in (Julia Oleynik hair with lucy lawless eyes)
Kat: Curly brunette hair with red highlights, shoulder length, same height. DARK Brown eyes and very athletic.
Alex: Light brown hair with light brown eyes about 5’ 10”.
Nate: Dark brown hair and green eyes 6’.