To hurt is to love

Chapter 2

Eric gave me a ride in his 50-year old Chevy red truck hearing loud rock music while we were on the road.

"So,you excited to show your face again at school?"asked Eric smirking.

I laughed."Yeah,What's going to hurt me anyways?" "Right?" I said back.

Eric nodded and shurgged his shoulders.

Eric car leaped to a stop in my drive-way as I saw through the window my mom and dad argueing again,I sighed seeing Sammy my sister smoking.

"Thanks for the ride,by the way bro."I said in a low tone looking down.

"No prob man. Oh log on Xbox live alright?"Eric added to his response.

"Ill try."I slammed the passenger door,running to my sister pulling out the cigarette from her mouth.

"Sam,What the fuck are you doing smoking?!"I asked loud really close to my sisters face.

"Mom and dad! They have me fed up with their stupid arguements! Give me back the cigarette."Sammy said looking at me,she blinked tears starting to roll down.

I threw the cigarette aside,grabbing hold my sisters arm pulling her onto my arms hugging tightly. "Don't cry babe..."I said in a whisper next to her ear.

Sam sighed looking the other way,she began sogging really loud. She closed her eyes laying her head on my shoulder asleep. Lifting her up heading up the stairs through the hallway were screaming was loud and foul language was being added. I layed my sister on her bed,placeing the covers ontop smiling then walking out closeing the door.

"Where the fuck were you?!"Mr. Reiner voice was loud infront of me.

"None of your business. I don't know were the fuck you were at for my childhood okay?"I replied back moving myself ontop of him.

"Respect me!"said Dad.

"My ass is going to respect you. Because I will never."Replying,walking away entering inside my small dark spaced room.

I striped out my clothes,throwing it aside were a pile of dirty clotheing kept geting higher as days passed and noone washed.

My eyes began wondering around,throwing myslef back on the bed closeing my eyes. Screaming still going on all night.
♠ ♠ ♠
The chapters will get longer.
Comments please