To hurt is to love

Chapter 3

Today it was mornning,everything was quiet so I had realized Dad wasn't around for right now but I did smell breakfast. Oh yeah.

Sam knocked on my door really loud making this type of song.

"What?!"I said covering myself with a pillow.

"There's no school today. So your going to work."said Sam next to the door.

I yawned,stretching knowing that today we had to go to Megan house for the backyard.

I showered getting dressed into my black tanktop and black jeans,which were dirty for not washing in awhile. Rushing downstairs me and Sam ran against each other to see who got the best table seat. Immature right? That's what I thought.

Hearing the bread from the toaster pop up,Mom puckered up each bread with Jelly.

"So you have to work today?"asked Mom her eyes still red from the tears last night.

"Um yeah,but its not up too late I think."replied.

"Haha. You work!"said my sister sticking out her tongue at me in a funny way.

"Atleast I got something to spend my time in."I replied.

"Mom! His being a pussy again."Sam told mom while stareing at me with a deep face.

"Stop it!"Mom screamed walking out of the kitchen drowsy moving side to side.

Time passed by,Joe coming across my house to pick me up with him. Sam looked out the window smiling wide stareing inside his car to Joe.

"Horny much?"I told my sister as I stood behind her.

Sam slapped me across the face,it was like I just fell from a 50 storie building my whole left cheek became across this numb feeling.

I sighed running out the door,getting into Joe's car.

"Sup?"asked Joe stareing up and down at me biting his lips.

"Um nothing."I replied grabbing the seatbelt chord and sliding it through me. Sometimes I thought Joe my manager was gay for some reason but we can't judge.

We drove off,passing by the buildings,people,trees,and finally the millionaire houses were Megan house was at.

"Is this were is at?"I asked in confusion.

"Yup. Megan house."replied Joe. "I work a lot here."He added.

"Oh um alright. Where's Eric by the way?"

"His coming later,comeon."

Joe and me walked to the front door knocking a little too loud.

Megan opened the door wearing this bikini top and shorts.

Megan was wet so I couldn't focus seeing a drop of water slip from her collarbone to her cleavage.

"Alex?,"asked Megan standing by the door infront of us.

"Yeah."I replied blushing a little.

"Oh my god. Um wow."She said."Come in."She added,her eyes focusing on me.

Me and Joe walked in heading to the outside yard were our work had to be done in a good way.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ill continue.

Hope its good.