Status: Fixed errors, updating again. :)

Nevermind Me

Best Friends, New Friends

I laughed as Taylor imitated some of her sister’s ‘hot’ dance moves. It was our fourth guitar session and already I felt like we were friends. She was not show off-ish or annoying like most people her age these days, but easy to be around. Seeing as I wasn’t going to treat her like a child, she’d opened up to me in a way that skipped awkward politeness and instead consisted of funny family tales and good laughs.

I heard my stomach growl and sighed. “Are you hungry? My stomach is having it out.”

She laughed and nodded. “Yeah, I haven’t had anything but this tea all day.” She held up the empty Lipton Green Tea bottle I’d given her.

“What do you feel like having? We can order some takeout or something.” I told her, getting up off of the chair I was sitting on, Taylor following suit. We made our way into the house, away from the warm sun and slight breeze. I considered it a good day compared to the previous days of rain we received in LA last week.

“Doesn’t really matter too much.”

“You like hot wings?” I asked, seeing the number for Wing Stop on the counter.

“Of course.”

“Awesome.” I picked up the phone and called up the place. Ordering us Hot Wings and fries. As soon as I out down the house phone, my cell phone began to ring. ‘Who I Am’, my newest favorite song, played. Nick.

I asked Taylor to hold on a minute and she smiled, nodding understandingly most likely because she saw how big my smile was.

“What happened to ‘I’ll call you tomorrow, Jules?’ ” I teased as I answered the call. I heard a nervous chuckle sound from the other line.

“About that…this tour is…amazing! And I’ve been running around with the guys doing all this press for it; it’s nuts.”

“Oh? I hear they aren’t the only ones you’re running around with.”

“Selena? No, I would’ve told you. She’s hanging out as a friend, since Miley is shunning me.” He sighed.

“It’s okay, Nicholas.” I didn’t really know what to tell him. He didn’t like Miley, but he wanted to be friends with her. Last time he told me Miley wasn’t talking with anyone but Demi. Apparently, all her hanging out with her boyfriend and ignoring Nick has hurt his feelings.

“I know; it’s not a big deal.” He shook it off, deciding to change the subject. “I was calling to see if you were still coming to the show on Friday.”

“I was going to go to all of the LA shows.” I told him.

“Seriously?” I could hear the surprise in his voice, making me smile.

“What kind of best friend would I be if I didn’t?”

“Thanks, Jules.” He cleared his voice and I felt like something bad was coming when he spoke again, “ Uhh, well um. Joe’s going to two of the shows out in LA.”

I sighed, I should have expected that. I didn’t want to see Joe, but I couldn’t let Nick down. I’d promised him I’d see him perform; I wouldn’t let Joe chase me away from that. But I couldn’t see Joe by myself.

“I—Nick can I bring someone with me?”

He hesitated, maybe thinking I meant a guy before answering. “Uh…sure.”

“It’s a girl I promise.” I waved to get Taylor’s attention as I continued to talk to Nick, eventually saying I’d see him in a few days before hanging up.

“What were you trying to tell me?” She asked, looking confused.

I sighed, knitting my hands together. “Uh, you like the Jonas Brothers right?”

The huge smile on her face gave me my answer before she actually did. “Yeah, I love them.”

“You wouldn’t happen to support Nick Jonas and The Administration also, would you?” I asked, praying for a yes.

“Honestly, I think it’s amazing. I couldn’t get tickets to his show, though.” She said, seeming visible disappointed, which made what I was about to do seem much better.

“So that means you’d love to go with me to one? Four, if you’d like?”

Her eyes lit up, and it made me feel better to make her happy. While she said yes and thanked me numerously before going to call her grandparents to tell them, I didn’t care as much as I should’ve about Joe.
♠ ♠ ♠
EDIT: Word Count: 733
-Again with my embarrassment

Ughhhh.
This is a filler. A horrible short filler.

Lemme just say, SORRY I took so long. I haven't felt like updating too muchh. =/

I want to post like two more chapters today, but we'll see how that goes. My weekend is insanely busy because of darn school.