Status: Fixed errors, updating again. :)

Nevermind Me

The Other Side Of Me.

The Bam crew couldn’t have attracted more attention if they tried. I can just say that I’m glad they took my last warning serious enough to notgo and jump on stage. They were in the dressing room with me. Valerie, not being able to stand any of us, was with my mom somewhere around the backstage area most likely waiting for Joe to get off stage. I wonder if he asked her out already. If not, it was sure to be soon. I could tell by how she got even more hands on not by weeks, but by days. I didn’t watch Joe’s reaction to it all because I didn’t care; what would them being a couple matter to me? He wasn’t exactly my ideal guy. If anything, them going out would make it easier for me, Valerie would see it as her claim being apparent and I have more of a reason to make him leave me alone.

“Your puppy loves to lick on my sexy chest.” Steve-O said, playing with Minnie.

“Who can blame her?” I joked, trying to decide if I wanted to out and pick something up to eat before the guys left.

“Looks like the guys are done. Concert over!” Dico yelled and I looked at the TV screen to confirm it. About two minutes later, all three boys burst through the door looking a sweaty mess. I already knew what was coming by the look on their face. From my position on the couch, I tried to scramble up and run somewhere. I barely took two steps before being surrounded.

“Juliet!” They screeched before all three grabbed me into a bear hug. And I thought that was horrible.

“Group hug!” I heard the guys say and before the ‘No’ could leave my mouth, we fell to the ground, a mountain of stinky guys on top of me.

“Can’t breathe!” I gasped, trying to crawl out; unfortunately, I’m not more than a mere 108 pounds. Slowly each one rolled of and I tried to regain regularity in breathing

“Mom says we have to hurry up and get going. Trying to get to Pittsburgh tonight and get a hotel” Nick said, helping me up. So that meant no last dinner with the best friends I had. I tried not to cry, but I felt my eyes burn with tears.

Maybe it was the thought of being on my own again. I was actually a part of something with Bam and Johnny and Steve-O and just, allof them. They were the closest things I had to best friends. And on this tour, I didn’t have anyfriends. Yes, Nick was okay, but he didn’t knowme. And I don’t know anyone; I don’t want to. It truly sucked and all I could do was let a tear slip; not scream like I wanted.

“So I guess this is goodbye, guys.” I looked at the crew tearfully, wiping the first tear away.

“Awww!” Bam picked me up, “Don’t cry, Letti. We’ll see you soon. Promise.”

“Fine,” I sighed hugging him. One by one I hugged them each. Last was Steve-O. The way he still had Minnie made me wary. He hugged her close to his chest and I bit my lip, scared for him to open his mouth. Minnie was my baby. I couldn’t lose her too.

“Letti can I have her? Pleaasseee?”

I whimpered, biting my lip harder in response. My puppy? He wanted my baby girl. I should’ve known the way he had her all day; should of seen it coming.

“C’mon. I live alone and she fucking lovesme, Babe.”

“Fine, Babe. You take care of her okay? I mean it.” I hugged them both, kissing Minnie on her head.

“Love you, Letti. I’ll see you soon?” He asked the soft way he always did when we parted.

“Mhm.” I smiled and so did he. He puckered his lips. “Kiss?”

I replied with touching my lips to his in a small peck. “Love you.” He left with the rest of the guys and I sat on the couch, my knees hugged up to my chest. I guess I must have been zoning out a bit because I heard Joe calling my name.

“Sooo. You and him together?” At first I as confused, but I realized he was talking about Steve-O and laughed.

“You do realize he’s like thirty-five right?” I laughed at him and he got all embarrassed making it funnier.

“Just…wondering.”

“Whatever.” I rolled my eyes. That moment Joe’s phone began to ring.

“Bam sent me something.” He scrunched his face in confusion and looked at me. Shoot, my guess was as good as his. He clicked for the video to start and I immediately knew what it was. I heard the guys cheer ‘Go Letti’ and I tried to hurry and snatch the phone away. Unfortunately, Nick has some sort of super human abilities and stopped me before I could.

“Ohhh My God.” Joe dragged out, his eyes wide. I knew exactlywhat he was staring at. My button shaking from the backseat of the SUV. Yes, how classy I must seem.

I was walking away, burning of embarrassment before Joe grabbed my arm, a doofy smile on his face.

“Another video.” I didn’t watch that one because I received a video on my own phone. It was Bam’s face which made me scrunch is disgust. That jerk.

“Told you I’d get you back Letti. That bill cost me $544. Hope your boyfriends enjoy. Oh and don’t worry I won’t TELL JOE YOU SAID YOU WANNA BANG HIM!” Then it ended with my face colored in disbelief. Did he reallyjust do that? I changed my mind and I take my tears back, I hate that guy. Why are we friends?

I looked at Joe’s face and he had a huge smirk. God, kill me now. I wish I could die of embarrassment, then I wouldn’t have to go through this.

“Looks like we just saw the other side of Juliet Monroe.”

“That was never intended,” I grumbled, leaving the room so I didn’t have to hear any more comments on the public display of my ass; just the thought was humiliating enough.
♠ ♠ ♠
EDIT:
Word Count: 1,044