A Wolf's Bound Spirit

5 - A Different World

The Sun shone down on her face and she stirred softly, opening her golden eyes she glanced around her. There she laid in a soft bed, it's sheets black as night and the pillows soft as feather.

Slowly she sat up her gaze travelling around the room. Black curtains with golden trimmings were tied back away from the double french doors and that was were the source of the sunlight was coming from. To her left there was a mahogany door and a cupboard next to it which was also a mahogany colour.

WhiteWings opened her mouth and yawned, tired? how could she be tired? she wondered as she looked out up at the sun, it must be at least past midday.

Glancing down she noticed she was wearing a white nightshift which was soft to the touch and it even barely felt like it was even there, who knew that something could be made as such. Her fingers stroked the soft blanket on the bed amazed and she did not notice the footsteps walking down teh hallway to the room.

The door swung open and her head jolted up to look at the female that had walked in, Something steamed from the bowl that the female had on a tray and WhiteWings looks at the female, afraid and questioning.

The female spoke, "My dear don't be afraid i have come here only to bring you some food as your master wishes you to eat. He said to tell you that he is sorry to not have been here to do it himself but he wishes me to tell you also that he had to be called away and will be back soon. I am only here to look after you until then."

WhiteWings calmed down a little but she then pointed to the bowl teh female had not understanding.

"It's food," she said as she appraoched the bed and set the tray down, "you eat it, here i will help you." The female dipped a spoon into the bowl and then brought the liquid filled spoon up to WhiteWing's lips. "now open your mouth."

WhiteWings opened her brought and the female placed the spoon in her mouth, "now close it." WhiteWings closed her mouth and teh female pulled the spoon out the liquid off the spoon into her mouth and she swallowed.

It tasted like meat but salty, she couldn't really place the flavour and she frowned softly and the female brought the spoon back up to her lips and the process was repeated.

Theycontinued like this until she could eat no more and she shook her head the female nodding her head understanding, "Alright then, now get some sleep you should be exhausted after a while, i'll come back later, btw the way my name is Aphela, i am to help you. Your master will be pleased with you when he comes back."

With that Aphela left closing the door behing her, WhiteWings shook her head not understanding at all what was going on but decided not to think too much about it.

Slowly i did what Aphela told me to do and i laid back down on the bed, curling up on my side and slowly falling back asleep.