Heart Attack

Tainted Love

The Kingpin’s most lethal and cold blooded assassin. The woman whose name would make your blood freeze and boil at the same time. One would think, by just looking at her, her titian hair flickering on the wind, her dark eyes half closed, her full lips curved into a smile, that she is just a pure epitome of innocence.

But Mary Alice Walker is everything but innocence. She is a psychotic, schizophrenic sexual predator who will unabashedly flaunt and manipulate her gallery of alluring and dangerous personalities for one single minded purpose. To dominate and humiliate men.

Under the black leather coat, the devil eyes and sinful smirk, hides the woman who, by her own proclamation is a love maker and a man hater.

On the top of tall building, the man, dressed in red, with a burning desire for revenge, although blind, was looking for any trace of the lethal female. His morality has been attacked and severally challenged by his latent poisonous vices. His infidelity hurt him worse than the woman he cheated. He regretted it deeply, but at the same time enjoyed himself in a game of vicious sexual manipulation.

He needed to turn the tables around, and win the game.

Their eyes met for a brief moment, and even though he was unable to see her looking back at him, he sensed her presence. One of many. It took him time to learn all of her faces. But once he did, he was able to recognize them, and act according to the person standing in front of him.

The sweet innocent Mary would turn into vicious Typhoid, and make Daredevil lust over her, powerless to do anything, but submit to her will. Once sure that she has him under her, and under her influence, Bloody Mary would emerge from the layers of sweat and sex, making things around her to combust.

Every single one of their meetings ends up leaving mental pain for both of them.

As a consequence of one fateful act that ultimately lead to her creation, it is Daredevil who is primarily responsible for all the evil she has perpetrated.

“I had to see the look on your face when I told you... that every man I’ve ever killed... every life I’ve shredded... the ocean of blood spilled by my hand... all started with you... You caused the fatal schism! You did this to me! YOU MADE ME! Know this, accept your responsibility...and then die!” she roared, and they both run in the direction of each other, fighting, while droplets of rain fell on their bodies.

He fought back, refusing to take any responsibility for her. For what she become.

“We’re all forced to make choices in the face of pain. I’ve chosen to uphold the light as best as I can, in spite of the darkness. You’ve chosen to embrace it... and nothing you say will ever make me accountable for that,” he screamed at her face, making her furious as never.

Flesh colliding onto flesh overpowered the sounds of a pouring rain.

And she fell on the ground, mentally exhausted. Or was it just one of her many tricks? One of her faces?

He looked down at her, sympathy written all over his face, masked by rage and guilt. In his act to redeem himself, he picked her up in his arms.

He was unable to tell whether she is unconscious, dead, or just playing one of her many games. He got his answer when he saw fire consume the walls around them. He knew she was still alive.

And she was going to make him regret for everything. She was going to make him suffer. She was going to kill him, despite the fire she felt inside for him.

Fire spread around, the heat was too much for anyone to bear.

He fell on his knees, dropping her on the ground. She stood up, looking down at one man she loved being consumed by fire she caused. Fireballs forming on her palms, fireballs she send his way using her psychic powers.

“The red devil was consumed by the fire that burnt inside him. The fire he was unable to let out. What a sad ending.” She turned around and left the burnt body to rot, while rain was putting out the flames. Smothering the fire.
♠ ♠ ♠
Contest entry for The Villain and One Word Contest
Word count: 724 words

Comments are always appreciated