The New Beginning

School Is Hell, So Give 'Em Hell!

It was a long drive, we were headed to Colorado for another show. Well, they were anyways. I had gone through all my stuff by now and was sitting on the couch messing with my guitar. I was just sitting and making random sounds with it when Franky walked up to me.

" Do you know how to play?" he asked.

" Dunno," I said as I put the guitar next to me and gave a heavy sigh. He scratched his head and looked at my guitar.

" I can teach you, you know," he said, his eyes still on my guitar.

" Thanks, but maybe later," I said.

" Wow,' said Mikey

'You actually said thanks," he went to the fridge and opened a red bull then sat at the table.

I rolled me eyes. Someone's cell phone rang. It must have been the drivers because hesitated talking to either himself or the cell phone. I picked up the magazine Franky was reading at breakfast, flipping through the pages, an article caught my eyes.

" Girl Survives Car Crash And Goes To Teen Heaven!"

Another story about me. The title made it sound like I was some spoiled brat, and had planed this. I kept reading.

" Roxanne Olivander and her father, Daniel Olivander were driving home from a friends house when a drunk driver driving a semi hit their car. The car flipped three times before slamming into a tree.'

Next to that they had a picture of, I guess, our car. It was a black Honda, completely totaled, and upside down

' Daniel Olivander died on impact but Roxanne some how managed to survive.'

' We don't know how, but she did. Even paramedics thought both passengers were dead until they got the girl out.' said Firefighter James Ortega.

Roxanne was rushed to a nearby hospital and was diagnosed with minor head trauma, which could have affected her longterm memory. Roxanne Olivander is currently in the custody of her mother's ( Sarah Kendall) brother, Steve Kendall, Manager of Rock group, 'My Chemical Romance.' Witnesses say they have seen Roxanne leave their tour bus. As of now she is believed to be with her uncle on the road."

I flung the magazine o the floor. My dad's name was Daniel, my mom's, Sarah. I wondered where my dad was buried. Before I went back to school or anything I wanted to see my dad's grave.

The voice of the driver snapped me back to reality. " Roxanne, your uncle gave me instructions to pick up a tutor from a tutor club coming up in he next city. he'll be tutoring you until you leave us." he said. Fuck! I don't need school work right now, I have enough to worry about. I don't care if I'll be held back or something if I don't start school now. I don't care about the rumors in magazines about me being a spoiled brat if I don't start school again. They can go to fucking hell for all I care!

Frank and Mikey sensed that I didn't need that either.

" Yeah, I don't think he should start her off on school this soon. I mean what if she forgot how to spell her name!?" he joked around, but at the same time I could tell he was serious.

" Fuck, you know Steve, he won't change his fucking mind about it," said Frank.

I'll tell him how I don't need this. An if he still thinks it's a good idea, that tutor will go through fucking hell. So good luck shoving books down my throat.