The New Beginning

Check In

I stayed in my bunk for the rest of the drive. which was about six hours.We saw a sign that said 'Colorado next exit' and we all started to cheer. I stuck my feet down off the bunk to jump down wen I felt someones shoulders under me.I drew back the curtain and Gerard was cheering under me. He reached up for my hands and put me on his shoulders spinning around in circles.

" Finally! I thought we'd never make it!" he said.

" Put me down," I said as he spun.

" Aw, come on don't you have any fun?" he asked. as he carefully pulled me off of him.
I heard someone puke in the bathroom. Anne wasn't anywhere that I could see so it must have been her. I smiled at the thought. Hey it was her mistake for coming.

Within twenty minutes we pulled into our hotel. Mikey opened the door and the rest of us nearly crushed him trying to get out. We were a giant clog caught in the door way. We were actually stuck for five minutes

" No Ray move your hand here- AH! No frank your leg's in my package, Roxy- ow!" was all I
caught from Gerard

"If you just move to the left- no that's the right.- wait no - move your head Mikey!" yelled Franky

" Whoa! someones elbow on my boob!"

" That's my ow- shit, my bad - Fuck! My bad Roxy," said Mikey.

It was a sad sight. Five grown men caught in a tour bus door way, suffocating a young girl.

" Can we figure this out before you all smother me?!?" I yelled.

" Hold on Roxy!" Said Bob.

" Ow! Shit wait, ah!" Mikey stepped on my foot and I pulled it back kicking Franky in the crotch.

" Ooff!" down went Franky.

Bob I think was the only one not stuck. I could here him back up. Then start to run. We were all of the sudden launched out of the door way and onto the floor, landing on each other. We all looked at each other and began cracking up. I even began to start laughing. Gerard helped me up and we made our way into the hotel laughing.

It must have been strange to see the members of My Chemical Romance and some random girl walk up all bruised and sore and laughing their asses off and collapse on the lobby couches. Instantly our loud entrance caught attention. Soon a group of people surrounded the band. They were all busy signing autographs and shaking hands and taking pictures. Even a reporter for a magazine was there. After she finished with the band she spotted me laying across a lounge chair.

" Hi I'm Rose Chandla, reporter for POP! Magazine."

I nodded 'Hi' and looked back up at the guys.

"So are you a fan of their music?" she asked ans she snapped another picture of the guys.

" I don't know," I said.

" Are you Roxanne Olivander?" she asked.

" I think so," I said. She scribbled down something on her clipboard

" So how do you like it getting to travel around with these guys? I bet it's a dream come true," She asked

" No, it's not a dream come true. I lost my memory and I had no idea who these guys were first off. y dream right now is to get my memory back and see my fathers grave," I said

" So you don't like living with them?" She asked as she snapped a picture. The flash nearly blinded me

" I never said that. And I'm not living with them. I' here until my uncle decides what to do with me. They're really good people really nice. I just hate the fact that people think I planned this or I'm a spoiled brat. I would give this all up just to see my dad again and get my memory back," I said then got up when my uncle walked in.