The New Beginning

To Sum It Up

It was like this for about four weeks. Taking two days to drive to the place for the guys to perform and playing one day then hit the road again. I began to trust them, like my brothers. My Uncle to tell you, was a big asshole. The guys said they liked him, so I guess he's just an ass to people with no money. Anne soon learned that I won't take any crap form her. But she still tried and I always won.

I went to some of their concerts and hung backstage listening to their songs as they played, but they never called me up again. I asked them not to. They came to watch My Chemical Romance. Not some rocker chick try to sing their songs. I'm not as bitter as I was to them when I first met them, but I'm still that way to people I've never met before.

So far my memory is still gone. Steve's making us stop at a specialist place for me. Franky Mikey and Ray gave me a hard time about it.

"They're just gonna see why your brain isn't getting the memory thing right," said Bob

" Yeah but first they're gonna see if you even have one," said Frank as he got a red bull out of the fridge.

" No, they're just gonna hook you up to a bunch of machines and stick all kinds of needles up you and treat you like a fucking experiment," Mikey said as he plugged in his ipod headphones

I flipped him off. I was anxious to get there. I wanted to know why I haven't gotten my memory back yet. I'd face a hundred needles just to get it back. The only thing I'm scared of now, is the truth. I keep telling myself I'll get it back and so do the guys. I want to believe them and myself so badly. But there's that dark shadow in the back of my mind. What if i never get it back? I don't want to have to start my life over. I want to remember everything. But we can't always get what we want.

I flipped him off. I was anxious to get there. I wanted to know why I haven't gotten my memory back yet. I'd face a hundred needles just to get it back. The only thing I'm scared of now, is the truth. I keep telling myself I'll get it back and so do the guys. I want to believe them and myself so badly. But there's that dark shadow in the back of my mind. What if i never get it back? I don't want to have to start my life over. I want to remember everything. But we can't always get what we want.

" Don't listen to them," said Bob.

" I'm sure they'll give you some medicine or something that'll make you remember."

I looked at the ground murmured "Thanks" then went to my mattress. I looked the picture of my dad and opened the music box. Will I ever remember this voice saying something different besides "Did you feed Indiana?"

the appointment was two days away. I was so nervous just thinking about it. Combined with the road bumps and all the turns we were doing, I rushed to the bathroom and became ill.

I was dizzy and my head hurt when we came out. Ray was right there with Tylenol and water. But ten minutes after swallowed the medicine it came right back up. I walked dizzily up to my bed and tried to climb up to get to it so I could try to sleep this shit off. I slipped off the drivers seat, and landed on the floor with a thud.

"Ouch," said ten seconds after I fell. The guys laughed. I was about to get up. But the bus was spinning and this floor was actually pretty comfy, besides the fact I was laying next to Bobs feet. I closed my eyes and fell asleep.
***
I woke up at night., I was in a bed. It didn't have feathers everywhere so it wasn't Franky's

I sat up. My head still hurt a little but I felt a hell of a lot better. We weren't driving any more and the bus was dead quiet. Everyone must be asleep or in a hotel. I quietly opened the door. Gerard was on the couch writing. He looked up as I opened the fridge and took out a bottle of water.

" You feel better?" he asked. I nodded as I chugged th water.

" Easy. You don't want to get sick again."