The New Beginning

Still Not Okay

It took three long fuckng hours just to get to the tour bus. Closest one my ass. I opend the car door and looked around. We were behind a stage or a stadium, what ever I wasn't in it so I really don't care what it was.

I went into the buss. It stunk a little, like a guys locker room.

" Ugh, how many guys live in this damn bus?" I asked myself

I eat like a bird, but I was hungry. I opend the fridge slowly, I swear I expected to find some creepy crawly thing chowing down or something in there. Nope, just some chineese food, a bunch of red bulls, and a lot of things in foil.

I slowly unwrapped a foil package. Cheese pizza. Good enough for me. I put it in the microwave for ten seconds, opend a red bull and sat on the table. So, this is going to be my life? Or were they just letting me stay on here for a little while then dropp kick me to a boardng school or something? I grabbed the pizza out of the microwave. I looked at the clock sitting on a shelf. It was a little after ten at night. I didn't feel tired, but I didn't want to go outside. I climbed the divers seat where there a matress. I turned on the T.V and watched the news. Two people had been in a car crash. One survived, a female, sixteen years old. My picture showed up on the screen. Great now I'm famouse too. The man went on about my life.

Huh, so, I was realised today and pickd up by my uncle's assistant. Come on say something about my life before the accident. But no, they kept talking about the damage and how lucky I was. Lucky. Huh, lucky my ass!

You call not rembering anything lucky? My dad's dead and I don't even care because I don't rember! A picture of the manager " my uncle" showed up on the screen. Then the band. "My Chemical Romance." What a dumb band name. I turned off the T.V and rolled over on my back.

" Shoot me now," I whispered to myself