The New Beginning

Just A Few More Hours?...Please?

Just wanted to no what you're doing." he said as he took the bowl of popcorn

"And why's your hair,' I looked him up and down.

'Why are you wet?" I asked.

"On the way home we saw a museum that had a huge fountain inf front of it. We were hot and it looked like fun," he said as he slicked his hair back. He looked weird like that.

"Oh cool, Grudge. Not as scary but still kinda good," he said as he sat next to me. His shoulder touched mine and it seeped through my clothes.

"You're getting me wet," I said as I turned up he volume.

"Good," he said. I scooted over so I wouldn't drown. Ray and I watched the rest of The Grudge together. I had to practically push him out the door, he was falling asleep on the now damp couch.

I flicked on the lights after he left to find my pj's and put them on. I threw myself onto the bed and flicked off the light.
***

I woke up to the sun shining in my face. Even though the curtains covered the windows the sun still shone through.

"Who's the genius who invented the sun?" I asked myself.

I rubbed my eyes to get that stuff out of them, then dragged myself to the bathroom. I threw on my eye liner and put on my skirt with the black leggings. I threw a random shirt on that was sticking out of my bag. I pulled my hair into a very messy bun and let my bangs fall to the side of my face. I threw on some black eyeshadow then packed my pj's back in the bag and walked out of the room.

I closed my eyes and sighed as I tilted my head up and walked, early bowling over Bob.

"Watch out," he mumbled. He picked up his bag and walked to the elevator with me. His bag was dripping water. He must have thrown his soaked clothes into the bag before letting them dry. Very smart.

"Did ya sleep okay?" he asked as he scratched his head.

I pressed the down button at the elevator.

"I guess. Just didn't get enough," I said yawning. We stepped into the elevator and pressed the button to go to the lobby floor.

Once the doors opened we could see Mikey and Gerard talking sipping Starbucks and giving autographs to some girls. They both posed with them for a picture and Gerard did his bunny impression for one of the girls.

I went over to a couch laid down and closed my eyes. I hope Frank and Ray take a long time to come down. I listened to Mikey Gerard and Bob talk in sleepy voices. Their voices rising and falling like a lullaby. The lobby was air conditioned and cold. Eyes still closed, I reached into my bag for my sweater

I pulled it out and threw it on top of me. i was to lazy and tired to actually put it on so I used it like a blanket. Mikey put his coffee down on the little table in front of my face. It smelt good. Their voices the smell of the coffee and how warm I was, was putting me to sleep. I fell asleep for about ten minutes until Franky came down then Ray.

I guess my Uncle and Marcy were in their bus already. Frank sat on my back.

"Huh," I sighed

"Time to go get up," he said still sitting on me.

"Fuck you, it's time to sleep," I said as I turned my head.

"Come on Roxy," he whined as he rubbed his ass cheeks into my back.

"Alright, get your bony ass off me," I said

He jumped off and skipped after Bob who was going out the door. I quickly stuffed my sweater into the bag. I sleepily walked to the bus. Leaning heavily on the rail I pulled myself in.

I threw my bag on the couch and went up onto the mattress and threw a blanket over me. The bus was colder than the lobby. Just a few more hours of sleep then I'll wake up. Just a few more hours.
***

I woke up on my own. I was on my back. I drew back the curtains. Mikey was watching t.v and had his guitar in his lap. He softly strummed the strings. Maybe he was writing a song. Maybe he was just tuning it. Or maybe he was just bored and was messing around with it

I swung my feet in front of me and let them dangle as I looked over at the t.v. He had the news on. It was talking about some politic thing. Boring. Gerard was at the table drawing. I guess the other guys were playing video games in the back because we hit a huge bump.

"Fuck!" they yelled from the back.

"Nooo! So close!" whined Ray. I laughed to myself.