The New Beginning

Let Me In Damn It!

I wonder what San Francisco will be like. It's near the bay so it'll probably be like this. I looked over at Mikey who was playing with a P.S.P.

"What's it like there?" I asked him.

"Like this but colder," he said as he kept his eyes glued to the game.

"Is there snow?" I asked.

He shook his head. It can't be too cold then. I wonder if my boarding school is actually in San Francisco. Maybe somewhere close? I bit my lip and tried to picture the golden gate bridge. I've seen it on the news before. I hoped we would drive over it. It looks more red then gold, and it looks big.

Frank came over and moved my feet off the couch so he could sit down and read his book.

"Hey, I'm resting here," I said as he opened the book. He ignored me and began reading. This wasn't very comfortable. I rolled my eyes and got up and leaned against the fridge.

"Nervous?" asked Gerard. I nodded.

"Don't be," he said. Easy for him to say, he's not the one who's being forced to go.

"I can't help it," I said quietly.

He started drumming his fingers against the table. Everyone was just anxious to get there. Maybe if I sleep it'll go by faster. I wasn't tired though. I went into the medicine cabinet and found sleeping pills. I took three so I could go faster. I laid on Mikey's bed and closed my eyes.

***

One of the guys slammed open the door. I jumped and because I was on my side on the very edge of the bed I rolled off onto the floor. Bob chuckled.

"C'mon, we're here already. You slept for like five hours," he said as he left . I forced myself to get up, the pills were still working. I went out into the hotel parking lot. The guys had their suit cases and Ray had mine. That got me awake. I walked over a little more faster and took my bag from him and followed them up to the hotel doors.

Mikey was right. It was Gray, ugly, and cold. I shivered as we walked to the hotel. We waited at the check in. I looked around. The hotel was huge. It was in a ball shape form, with elevators that were see through and that went really high up.

Check in wasn't too easy. Many people were coming up and asking for pictures and autographs. The guys signed a few and then rushed to the elevators. I got lost in the mob, being mistaken for another fan by a cop.

"Let me through you fat cop!" I said as the elevator doors began to close carrying the guys.

"Look, if you move I'll buy you a donut or something," I said as I stood on my tipi toes and trying to yell for the guys. My cries for the guys to help went unnoticed. The cop began to push me and all the other people back.

Great. Now I have to wait down here until one of them figure out I'm here. Just fucking great.

The cop was pushing us back. He stepped on my toe.

"Ah! Dude! I'm Roxy! Let me get out of this mob now!" I yelled. He ignored me. More cops came over and began to back us out, out into the streets.

I was forced to move back with the screaming fans. We were forced into the revolving doors. I stumbled and tripped over people.

"Gotcha!" said some guy as I felt his arms wrap around my arms and help me up before I could be trampled. It was worst than a zoo.

After being shoved outside, the guys arms still around me the crowd glued themselves to the door chanting,

"MCR!"

I slammed myself into the revolving door trying to push my way back in but they had the doors locked.

"But I live with them!" I yelled hoping one of the guards were fans and would recognize me.

"Let me back in you fat fucks!" I yelled at them as I banged my fist against the door. It was no use. They were leaning against it and the hotel people had turned off an locked the doors.

"Ugh!" I said loudly. I turned around and sat on the bench at the bus stop two feet from the doors. Sooner or later, probably later someone would have to notice I was out here. Slowly the fans faded away but yelling they would be back.

"Guess we'll just have to wait till tomorrow," said a guys voice as he sat next to me. I looked over and tried so hard not to gasp.