Status: Writing...very slowly!

It's A Long Time Coming And A Twelve Round Fight

How Did I End Up In This Crazy Place

"Well?" drawled a dark figure, sitting in an elegantly decorated throne.

"We got her," one of his soldiers saluted, as another one tugged on a length of heavy chain, pulling whatever was attached at the other end closer. The dark figure sat up expectedly as a pair of hands, chained together, came into view. Soon they could see a girl. She was almost 17 years in age, had dark brown hair that was matted and dirty. Her eyes were a stunning electric blue. Her features, elegant and proud. Even though she had a heavy iron collar around her neck, she still stood tall. She kept her emotions hid, very well. this is her! the dark figure found himself thinking, amazed his men had finally caught her. This is the girl whose been leading the rebels.

He slowly stood up from his dark throne and walked towards the girl. The girl that had caused him so much misery and grief. The girl who was the source of all of his problems. He smiled in his head. He would have fun with this one.

**********************************************************************

A boy sat up from his bed, breathing fast. He looked around his room seeing the same blurry objects he had come to know as his furniture. He wasn't troubled by this, he was only troubled by the fact that he was going blind and there was nothing he could do to stop it. Sitting up, the boy ran a hand through his medium length blond hair. He got up to contemplate what his dream had meant.

He found himself walking in circles through the countless tunnels he lived in. There was only one other person who lived in the tunnels with him. She was one of his friends he had made when he was on the run, before he had stumbled on this network of empty tunnels.
The boy frowned, remembering the day he was told to never return to his town and that if he did go back the townspeople would kill him. He didn't understand why he was sent away, he hadn't done anything wrong. At least he didn't think he did.

"Sammy, you look tired. Why don't you get some rest," a females voice said in front of him.

The boy, Sammy, stopped in his tracks and waited for the girl to come closer. "Can't Izzy. I'm starting to get too many dreams. It's getting too hard to separate everything the way it should be,"

Izzy laughed amused, "Here, maybe I can help. Tell me about your most recent dream,"

Sammy nodded and sat down, pulling Izzy down with him. "Okay, so there was a dark figure sitting in a throne, surrounded by guards," Sammy began to describe his dream he had had with this girl who was the source of all the problems of this one dark figure. Sammy used his hands to help describe some of the actions in his dream, which Izzy found as a huge help, seeing as Sammy was a pretty bad describer when it came to details. Once Sammy was done telling Izzy about his dream, they both sat in the hallway as they contemplated the meaning of this newest dream.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><

A girl sighed frustrated, as she sat down on a rocky outcropping. She was 16 1/2, had dark brown hair that was pulled back into a ponytail. Her eyes were an electric blue in color, she found most of the boys in this particular group were captivated by her eyes. She always heard them whispering about her when they thought that she couldn't hear them. The words that they would constantly say were "mesmerizing", "pretty" or "beautiful". Those words always bothered her. If her father hadn't been a drunk, or wouldn't have used those words when he was abusing her, she didn't think she'd have a problem with them.

She looked around as the sun rose, taking in the landscape as the day slowly took over the night. "Hey Nikki," a quiet males voice said from behind her.

Nikki turned around and smiled. "Hello Robby," she returned the greeting. "Come sit with me,"

Robby nodded his head, and took a seat near Nikki. There was silence for a couple of minutes. "Everybody's worried about you," Robby finally said, breaking the silence.

"Why should they be worrying about me?" Nikki asked, not looking towards him.

"Well," he started out slowly. "Ever since your sister-"

"It wasn't her time to go!" Nikki shouted, on the brink of tears. "She was too young. Too young to feel the hand of death. There was no way she could fight the sleep that he brought with him," she finished in a whisper, tears slowly streaking down her face.

"Nikki," Robby said softly, as he brought her into a hug. "I'm sure there was a purpose for her leaving you. There will always be a purpose for those kinds of things." Was there a purpose when I was being abused?! by my own flesh and blood?! she wanted to scream. "We all go through rough patches. Your rough patches are just helping you become stronger so you can lead us," Robby finished softly.

Nikki sighed, Robby always knew what to say. Maybe that was why she had a crush on him. She felt him lightly kiss the top of her head. "I'm always here if you need to talk," he whispered into her ear.

"Nikki!" a voice called from one of the caves that covered the stone surface.

"What?" Nikki called back.

"There was an attack on a scavenging party. Come quick, they need medical attention right away!" the voice shouted back.

"Well this can't be good," Nikki muttered under her breath as she hurried down the tunnel, with Robby following close behind.
♠ ♠ ♠
Well because I'm not sure what to write next for my other story and this one just happened to pop into my head. I'm gonna start writing this one, but I'll try and make sure to get another chapter up for the other one once the fairs down. It ends this...wait, next Sunday. Okay thank God I got one more week to work on my projects. Okay well I'm gonna leave this at this cause I really REALLY need to work on my projects.