Status: Writing...very slowly!

It's A Long Time Coming And A Twelve Round Fight

There Must Be Something Wrong With This Mirror

Sammy looked towards Izzy expectantly, hoping for some sort of inspiration. she had been able to interpret his other dreams, he was hoping she'd be able to do it again. "Well," Izzy started out slowly. "Did the girl look familiar to you at all?"

Sammy ran his fingers through his hair frustrated, "Yes and no,"

"What do you mean?" Izzy asked softly.

"Well, I think I've seen her at one of the festivals in my town before, but..." Sammy stopped short, realizing what his dream meant.

"What is it?" Izzy asked, putting a hand on his arm.

"She's the one they're after," Sammy whispered his eyes clouding further.

"What?"

"The kind. He wants her captured so he can take the rebels out. With them fearing for their leaders safety...it would be so easy," Sammy explained, his voice cracking.

"So the dark figure...was the king?" Izzy asked slowly, a worried look on her face.

"I guess so," Sammy turned towards Izzy with his close to unseeing eyes. "We need to go warn her,"

"But we don't know where or who she is," Izzy just about cried. She felt so bad for Sammy, what with being close to blind, and not being able to return home.

"We will. I'm sure of it. I'll get another dream, and we'll find her," Sammy said, convinced they would find this mystery girl. He stood up, then began to walk towards his room. Izzy followed behind him making sure he found his way to his room. After she made sure he was safely in his bed she left for her room.

**********************************************************************

Nikki and Robby rushed into the medical room to see eight people, three of which were critically injured. Nikki quickly assessed the wounds; two people had a deep slash on their shoulders which was oozing a lot of blood. Another had a gash across their stomach, it looked like it had entered partway into the intestines, there was a good chance he wouldn't make it. The last one had a gash along her side. She was doubled over and looked like she was in a lot of pain.

Nikki nodded towards Robby, and he began to help the boy with the stomach wound. Nikki walked over to the girl who was doubled over in pain, and began to whisper to her soothingly. She slowly removed the girls hands from her side as she began to clean it. "What happened?" Nikki demanded from the scavengers who were well enough to speak.

"We were out scavenging by Zin River when some of the kings guards came over a hill. Upon seeing us, they began to charge. Those three," the boy who started to explain nodded towards the three kids being attended to. "Decided to buy us time. We didn't know so we were surprised when we looked behind us to see them being sliced and diced,"

Nikki nodded grimly, as she tightened the last stitch, and tied it off. The girl she was tending to winced as she began to lay down on a bed to let herself heal.

"Maria go bring these wretched souls some food. It'll help them in the healing process," Nikki instructed a small girl as she entered the room.

Once Robby was done stitching up the boy with the stomach wound he saw that Nikki was just finishing up cleaning the room. The boy he had been tending to lay down on the bed he was sitting on with a groan. "Don't over do it, Steven," Robby chided.

Nikki chuckled a little, "You three get some rest or I'm gonna give you all hell,"

"Kay," the group chorused as she and Robby walked out of the room.

"Time for me to go to the guard tower," Nikki sang as she bounced away from Robby.

"Why?" Robby asked curiously.

"It's my turn on watch,"

"Oh...have fun," Robby said his face slowly dropping from a huge grin to a frown. Well, there goes the day I had planned to spend with Nikki, Robby thought to himself.

"Well...see ya," Nikki raced off to go relieve one of the watchtower people.

Robby sighed as he began to walk towards where his younger siblings and mom were living.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

The king looked towards the five small children cowering at his feet in disgust. He didn't want the young ones he wanted the leader of the rebel kids. If he had their leader then he would be able to manipulate the rebels into doing his bidding.

He heard one of the little kids whimper softly as a guard moved closer. "Put them with the others. I'll deal with them later," The guards grabbed the five kids by their hair, making them stand up. The kids cried out at the sudden feeling of being jerked to their feet, then were led to what most certainly would be their doom.
♠ ♠ ♠
I got bored last night so yeah...stayed up until 12 o' clock in the morning. I really didn't want to do much else so yeah...enjoy!