Status: Writing...very slowly!

It's A Long Time Coming And A Twelve Round Fight

But You're Looking At Me Like I'm A Chosen One

"Sammy?" Izzy started out uncertainly, as she looked around wearily.

"What now?" Sammy asked from up ahead, sounding irritated.

"Remind me again," Izzy began again, making Sammy stop in his tracks and sigh. "You have no idea where we're gong; you can't see, yet you're in the lead; you don't even know how they'll receive us!"

"Do we have any other choice, then to follow this path?" Sammy asked irritated.

Izzy remained silent for a few minutes, sulking. "We could go back. The soldiers should be gone by now,"

"We're going to follow this path to the end," Sammy replied. "It comes out close to where the rebels are hiding,"

Izzy sighed, defeated, "Fine,"

**********************************************************************

Robby turned away from the saddening sight, and began to walk towards the watchtower. As he was walking he thought he could hear someone crying. Stopping in his tracks, he began to listen harder. Sure enough someone was crying. He began to walk towards the sound.

"Carmen?" Robby asked quietly as he walked into the small clearing.

Carmen looked up from her position, leaning against a tree. She attempted a small smile, "H-hey, Robby,"

"What's wrong?"
"M-my Aunt d-died this m-m-morning," Carmen replied before breaking down into uncontrollable sobs.

Robby quickly sat down next to Carmen and brought her into a hug. "I am so sorry," Robby whispered into her ear. "If there is anything I-"

"Stay here," Carmen cut him off.

"What?"

"Stay here...until, I'm feeling a little better," Carmen sniffed. "At least until I'm done crying,"

Robby smiled a little, "Okay, if it'll make you feel better," Carmen nodded as she cried into Robbys' shoulder, soaking his shirt with her tears. Robby continued to try and ease her mind, whispering encouragement into her ear.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Once Nikkis' turn on watch was done, she walked towards the rock that Robby always met her at. She was surprised to see that she had beaten him there. Well this is weird she thought as she sat down on the rock, looking at her surroundings.

She smiled a little at the memory of first finding this place. She had been in such awe over the beauty of the place, that she hadn't seen where she was going, and ran into a boy, making him fall over. That was the first day she had met Robby.

Ever since then they would come to this clearing to hang out. Nikki found it a magical place, where anything could happen. She almost half expected fairies and elves to come out from their hiding spots in the trees. Just like the fairy tails her mom would tell her, before she had died.

Nikki frowned at this thought. Her mother had died when she was five. That was when her father had begun to drink and abuse her. She felt a few tears escape her eyes at the thought. She quickly brushed them away.

Sighing, she got up to go see if their messenger had arrived. Figuring Robby had been stuck doing something for his mom. She was glad he helped her out with keeping order. Sometimes, Nikki wished she would have made Robby her second-in-command, not Spencer.

She stopped short when she heard crying. She made her way carefully towards the source of the sound. Trying not to give away that she was there in case the person didn't want to be found. Nikki stopped short when she saw the scene in front of her.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's taken so long to get an update up...family issues. Normally I wouldn't dedicate chapters but, one of my friends need to smile...I'm dedicating this chapter to her. ARIAL YOU NEED TO SMILE NOW! Okay, I didn't get the king in on this chapter because I didn't have any ideas for him yet so if anyone wants to give me a few ideas for him...it would be greatly appreciated. Oh and also...OWL CITY IS AWESOME!!!!!!!! Okay I'm done...enjoy the read, and comment maybe? Comments make me feel good. Just comment, critize, any concerns, hell even clean jokes...feel free to put them up ;)