Let's Watch It Burn

Headstrong

Letty tried to wiggle her way out of George's grip, but after realizing how awkward it was she decided just to stay put.

Damn.

"So Letty, tell us about yourself," Jordan said, pacing across in front of her.

It reminded her of a police interrogation. She narrowed her eyes at the thought. She had to go through one after her house burned down. It brought back bad memories.

Letty blinked back tears of frustration and stared at the ground, not saying anything and trying not to cry.

The guys would probably be freaked out if she just started crying.

Not that she cared what they thought anyway.

Jordan stopped pacing and stared at Letty. George tightened his grip on her in a comforting way, as he watched her too.

"You okay, Letty?" Jordan asked.

"Fine," she said quietly.

George and Jordan shared a look. They didn't believe her.

Jordan starting pacing again, "Well, if you're sure, we can-"

"How's it goin', bitches!?"

Six heads turned in the direction of the front door. Footsteps approached the living room and the guys waited, wondering if it was who they thought it was. Letty remained staring at the floor.

George's grip on Letty loosened. Was it really...

"Kita?"

She stiffened at the sound of his voice and without looking, replied, "Johnny."

"What are you doing here?" he asked, genuinely curious. He hadn't seen the girl in months and here she was, suddenly in front of him while he had another girl in his lap.

Nice.

Her gaze flickered from George to Letty, "I came to visit."

"Why are you visiting us? I thought you hated us?" Jordan asked, eyeing her suspiciously.

She sighed, "I don't hate anyone. I never hated you guys. I just...needed a little time to cool off after...what happened."

George shifted uncomfortably and Letty finally realized there was someone else in the room. She looked up and met the hazel eyes of the taller girl standing on the other side of the room.

"I don't believe we've met," she said, making her way over to Letty.

Letty pulled her way out of George's grip and stood up, dusting herself off. The next time she lifted her head up, she was face-to-face with the girl from before.

The girl stuck out her hand, a smile on her face, "I'm Kita."

Something was a bit off about that smile, Letty thought. Or maybe it was just because she didn't trust anyone.

Letty stood up to her full height of 5'7", making her a couple inches shorter than Kita.

"Letty," she said boldly.

The guys watched the scene before them with amusement. They had never heard Letty speak like that before. Then again, they hadn't seen her around other girls yet.

"So Letty," Kita said, circling her like a predator would circle it's prey, "what brings you around here?"

Letty crossed her arms over her chest and remained silent. This was the Letty the guys knew.

Kita looked over to George, "She doesn't talk?"

George shook his head, "Not usually."

"Well what's her prob-"

"I don't have a problem," Letty interrupted.

Kita tilted her head to the side, "I see."

Letty glanced between Kita and George, trying to come up with a connection.

"So what's her story?" Letty asked.

The guys were a bit surprised to hear so much from Letty, and in that tone, nonetheless. Letty wasn't one to ask questions and get in peoples' business, but this girl...Kita...started it.

"She's George's ex."
♠ ♠ ♠
now I know what you're thinking, "this Kita chick is a bitch!"
but don't assume, my loves, because you make an ass out of u and me.
hope you like your intro, Jen!

sorry it's so short! I was in a bit of a rush to get it done...
and it stops at a terrible spot. sorry :P
I'll try to put the next one up tomorrow.

enjoy this short update my loves!

comments make me happy! :D

Title Credit - Trapt