The Struggle

Shooting me again

That day I skipped the rest of school. I thought seeing as how my mom wasn't home I would just chill there and gather my thoughts. I walked through the door and went to my room. I was crying lightly, trying to hold in all the pain that I had just caused myself. I heard the door open downstairs. I got scared and ran into my closet and sat down. I heard Jesses voice calling my name. I walked out of the closet and downstairs. "What the hell do you want?" I forced. "Kris I am sorry I was just angry and shouldn't have taken it out on you." she said gently with an apologizing emotion.

I looked into her gentle eyes, filled with tears now. I walked towards her and wrapped her in my arms and rocked her gently. She looked at me with a slight smile. It made me cry a little more to see that smile. I gently let her go and put my hands on her hips. "Are we OK now?" I asked quietly. "I will be..." she said her words fading as her lips pressed against mine. I wrapped my arms firmly around her waist and pulled her closer to me. Our tongues brushed each others but we didn't care. We were in love and we knew that nothing would stop this kiss until one of us decides to let go. I felt her heart beat against mine again this time. She put her hand on the back of my head as I moved my arm around her a little more. Our lips still locked, neither of us stopping for even air, I moved her against the wall. I felt as if Cupid cut me open, patched my heart, stitched me up, and shot me again.

I pushed away a little, letting her know I needed some air. We went and sat on the couch in the living room. I looked into her eyes and she looked into mine. I scooted closer to her. I put my hands on her shoulders and gently pushed her to where she was laying on the couch. I kissed her a little and she closed her eyes tightly and asked "Should I be scared?" I gently kissed her again and sat back up. She sat up and told me something I never expected to hear, yet it was so obvious what was coming "I love you." I was stunned. I hadn't seen this coming. "I .. love you too..." I said quietly with a confused look on my face.

"You don't look like you do." she said "You look a little confused." I had to play it off with something corny and I knew it instantly. "I was just wondering... why am I not kissing you?" I said with a smile. Our lips met again. This had to be the best feeling ever. Id been shot again and I loved every minute of it.